GreenStreet: Mixed-Use Development At 1201 Fannin St.

MontroseNeighborhoodCafe

I sure wish they would turn those blank gray things into large video screens. Can't wait to see Green Street finally deliver the promise that the Houston Pavilions made.

^^^ i do concur.  i am hoping like crazy that those "blank grey things" head into someone's dumpster.  it would be a disaster to keep those as part of the overall ambiance.. once this structure is completed...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

What do you base that on?

From the NRG building, it is possible to look into this building. From that view there are a number of empty units. The ones I can clearly see are on the upper floors. I don't know why they are empty ( and unfurnished). Perhaps they are owned or leased but unoccupied. Or unsold. But, they are empty.

Looks like it's not going to be quite 21 stories

http://swamplot.com/expectations-lowered-another-notch-for-rising-hotel-alessandras-floor-count/2016-02-24/

Only 20 floors-worth of permits were issued, though, and Midway’s partner-in-highrise Valencia Group has updated its online description of the hotel’s specs to match the lower number since last spring.

• Like 1