Aris At Market Square: 32-Story High-Rise At 409 Travis St.

Mab

• 2 weeks later...

I guess we should be thankful Hines didn't get a hold of the entire block.

If I am not mistaken, the rest of the block is protected due to its being in the Main Street/Market Square Historic District. They couldn't have done anything with the rest.

(It probably guaranteed the survival of much of the block, and made for a more interesting result than just a single large building.)

• Like 1

such a diversity of young attractive white people

Oh HAIF, why do I keep coming back? Once again you've proven rather than discuss all the engineering, design and hard work it take to build a modern high rise you'd rather discuss if you approve the ethnic makeup of the people in a fake picture.

• Like 5

Oh HAIF, why do I keep coming back? Once again you've proven rather than discuss all the engineering, design and hard work it take to build a modern high rise you'd rather discuss if you approve the ethnic makeup of the people in a fake picture.

This isn't ssc or some weird fanatical forum devoted to discussing which Middle Eastern or Asian city has the bigger phallic construct. There's actual discussion here and complaining about it takes a lot more energy than it does to ignore it.

• Like 1