500 Crawford: Multifamily At 500 Crawford St.

lockmat

On 4/21/2016 at 11:24 AM, downtownian said:

HAIF is really moving downtown. Believe there are two HAIFers moving to Market Square Tower and someone recently moved to Skyhouse. 

Does living real close count? :lol:

It's amazing how much downtown has changed. I eat dinner in downtown every week now, something unheard of even a few years ago. There's just so much to do in downtown right now. By far my favorite joint is the Conservatory. There's also a cool new place that's opened up a few months back on the side of a tower that projects a giant screen onto the next tower... think it's called Live Sports Bar & Grill? Haven't gone there but it looks cool. The only place I kinda worry about is La Fisheria. Almost always looks dead during the critical lunch time crowd.

Edited by Triton
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, Triton said:

It's amazing how much downtown has changed. I eat dinner in downtown every week now, something unheard of even a few years ago. There's just so much to do in downtown right now. By far my favorite joint is the Conservatory. There's also a cool new place that's opened up a few months back on the side of a tower that projects a giant screen onto the next tower... think it's called Live Sports Bar & Grill? Haven't gone there but it looks cool. The only place I kinda worry about is La Fisheria. Almost always looks dead during the critical lunch time crowd.

I like Conservatory also.  Ask for Lisa a bartender, she will take care of you.  Fun place!

• Like 1

On 5/5/2016 at 0:45 PM, Triton said:

No, living real close does not count. Please move downtown with the rest of us. We are the inner-inner-loop. :D

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, downtownian said:

Looks like they are offering two months free. Monthly rental rates are $2.25/sf before the incentive and $1.85/sf after the incentive.

http://realestate.marthaturner.com/Sites/MTP/dispSearch.cfm?mlnum=69760124#_self

It says "up to" 2 months free -- what do you have to do to get the 2 months ?

Yea I wonder when they are going to start building out the restaraunts. The leasing office said they planned to be open mid to late summer. They also had a rendering for the restaraunt on the other side that has a covered patio area. I'll have to take a picture the next time I'm there...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The restaurants are moving extremely slow. When I moved in they said that they would be done by the end of July but that's obviously not going to happen. There doesn't seem to be much visible progress since my last post even though workers are in there all of the time....

9 hours ago, Nole23 said:

The restaurants are moving extremely slow. When I moved in they said that they would be done by the end of July but that's obviously not going to happen. There doesn't seem to be much visible progress since my last post even though workers are in there all of the time....

Seriously?  They told your the "end of July"?

what does the the leasing office say now?

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, HoustonIsHome said:

For that size, 40% leased should be enough to have a noticeable affect on activity in that area.  Can't wait for it to all come together as that neighborhood matures

will this have 380 or 400 units?

either way this will have a minimum of 150-175 people moving to that side of downtown very soon.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...