Montrose Restaurant And Bar Scene - More Coming

Mick

ha, so it was intentional  :P

I'm glad you know and do normally practice good gun safety. There's way too many stories of accidental death as a result of not following simple practices, and even though I don't know you, I'd hate to have to read a story about you like that.

I'm sure some here don't know how to handle a weapon and may one day appreciate the tip if they have the opportunity.

• Like 1

ha, so it was intentional :P

I'm glad you know and do normally practice good gun safety. There's way too many stories of accidental death as a result of not following simple practices, and even though I don't know you, I'd hate to have to read a story about you like that.

I'm sure some here don't know how to handle a weapon and may one day appreciate the tip if they have the opportunity.

It's all good.

Hey, check your inbox.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hope he figures out how to cook a steak.  I love Sorrento's.  It's one of my favorite restaurants, but the last two times I've been with customers that ordered steak it had to be taken back.  Medium rare to Sorrento meant a good surgeon could have saved it.

• 1 month later...

I went to KPRC.com to read article.

This is a quote that puzzles me.

Officers arrested the suspect and took him into custody. Fortunately, no one was hurt in the crime over the weekend. This all comes on the heels of a major push to drive crime out of Montrose.

Was there a major push to drive crime out of Montrose?

• 4 months later...

Today's chronicle

HOUSTON

Free Access View

Teen certified to stand trial as adult in Midtown slaying

Judge cites lack of empathy for victim in Midtown altercation

By Daniel PérezOctober 21, 2015 Updated: October 21, 2015 7:46pm

A Houston teenager who has been in and out of criminal rehabilitation institutions has been certified to stand trial as an adult in the slaying of a man in Midtown earlier this year.

Alferis Coby was 15 when he shot 22-year-old Juan Carlos Ramirez, killing him, in the parking lot of the F Bar near Helena, then stole a car belonging to the woman he was with, Houston police said.

Ramirez was the second man Coby is accused of shooting in that parking lot on March 12. The first man survived.

State District Judge Michael Schneider cited those incidents, and others, in his decision on Oct. 13 to certify Coby as an adult. Coby, now 16, is charged with capital murder.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

From their Facebook page

Biskit Junkie

December 11, 2015 · Houston ·

Biskit Junkie Oak Forest will be permanently closing today. We enjoyed all those who helped get it off the ground but we're excited to be moving into our larger more spacious home in Montrose. Oak Forest location served its purpose well as a test sight and test kitchen. Our new home will feature a much more diverse robust menu and full coffee program. We cant wait to see you again next Month!!!

I can remember Eating at Mangos when it was more of a restaurant and less a performance venue---

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • The title was changed to Yucatán Taco Stand