BLVD Place Mixed-Use: 1700 Post Oak Blvd & Upcoming Development At 1800 Post Oak Blvd.

Subdude

The exciting thing about this is the fact that when Hanover presents a rendering thats what your going to get. Every one of their projects and renderings have been spot on exact. I really like how they run their office. I sure hope they eventually build the River Oaks Kirby project because thats an outstanding design and would look great across from the Ziegler Cooper building.

• Like 4

On July 14, 2016 at 6:00 PM, lockmat said:

not in love with the base, but the rest is pretty cool. looks a lot like the proposed Galleria tower.

Interesting.

To me, the base is attractive.

The glass and white marble are far more attractive than a paneled parking garage podium.

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't know where the project was located.  I drove down S. Post Oak Lane until I saw vacant land.  In between the two BLVD Place centers there is vacant land.  The vacant land looks to be separated? One piece of land belongs to BLVD Place and the other is the Hanover site? I don't know.

kdEC3gc.jpg

74qn1PB.jpg

• Like 4

Gene, I think you are correct. West of South Post Oak Lane.  I drove by there yesterday afternoon.  The site is all fenced off with a plywood construction fence.  There was some activity on the site, but not a whole lot (and I really couldn't quite determine what was going on as I was driving by and only had a short opportunity to look in.)

Interestingly, the site to the north of Hanover Post Oak also had some activity, including surveying flags...

Edited by Houston19514
  • Like 3

and in other news i live on mccue at westheimer and work on sage at chevy chase, so i see this stuff everyday...i just havent figured out how to correctly post a photo from my phone on this board haha! someone want to give me lessons/instructions? i am sure it is so freaking easy to resize it but i just cant seem to do it!!! doh! 

and thank you Houston19514 

:)

2016 09 01: Nothing happening yet.  (Photo by me)

Even after (many) months (a year?  two years?), I still don't really understand the new HAIF layout.  Anyone know why I'm limited to photos of a size 60kB or less for the direct-attach method? 

IMG_4259_zps4tb2l6a3.jpg

Edited by SkylineView
  • Like 4

Off-topic, but:

1. Go to http://imgur.com

2. Drag and drop your image file onto the middle of the screen there and it will upload automatically.  If your browser doesn't support this, click the New Post button at the top and then click the Browse button and find your image.

3. Right-click on the displayed image and choose "Copy Image Location" (in Firefox) or "Copy image address" (in Chrome) to copy the image URL (it will be something like http://i.imgur.com/XXXXXXXX.jpg).  The menu item may be labeled slightly differently in other browsers.

4. Paste the URL into a post here.  It will automatically be embedded in your post after a couple seconds.

Edited by rechlin
  • Like 4

On 9/2/2016 at 3:27 PM, SkylineView said:

2016 09 01: Nothing happening yet.  (Photo by me)

Even after (many) months (a year?  two years?), I still don't really understand the new HAIF layout.  Anyone know why I'm limited to photos of a size 60kB or less for the direct-attach method? 

IMG_4259_zps4tb2l6a3.jpg

I still don't know where this is.  Is the project actually located on S. Post Oak Lane? Thought it was near the 1700 block?

Anybody know what landmark bldgs are near the site? I went down S. Post Oak Lane where the Four Leaf Towers are, heading towards Woodway and I couldn't find it.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Twitter1 said:

I still don't know where this is.  Is the project actually located on S. Post Oak Lane? Thought it was near the 1700 block?

Anybody know what landmark bldgs are near the site? I went down S. Post Oak Lane where the Four Leaf Towers are, heading towards Woodway and I couldn't find it.

it is located directly behind Whole Foods and to the south of Hanover Tower (1750 Skylark Lane) which IS directly behind Whole Foods (and that is St Michael Catholic School/Church located on Sage in the photo behind the lot fyi)

Edited by gene
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2016 at 0:44 PM, Twitter1 said:

Between San Felipe and Ambassador Way. West side.

With the find Apache announced last week out near Balmorhea in the Permian they really should be able to build that building 

that we saw renderings for earlier in this thread. They're going to have  more money than anyone. What was it 15 billion barrels? Maybe it was million but it was one of the largest in the continental U.S. in quite a while,

58 minutes ago, bobruss said:

With the find Apache announced last week out near Balmorhea in the Permian they really should be able to build that building 

that we saw renderings for earlier in this thread. They're going to have  more money than anyone. What was it 15 billion barrels? Maybe it was million but it was one of the largest in the continental U.S. in quite a while,

Yeah but if they can't produce and sell for a profit it's not going to happen for awhile. 

Edited by jmitch94
grammar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...