BLVD Place Mixed-Use: 1700 Post Oak Blvd & Upcoming Development At 1800 Post Oak Blvd.

Subdude

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone “in the know” seen renderings of what the Apache project was expected to look like between the two completed phases of BLVD? I have a conspiracy theory that Apache never intends to build the building but negotiated the sale for tax or revenue reasons and will sell it back when it is more advantageous to the two companies. 

• Like 1

What's up with the WF Post Oak men's bathroom? The automatic napkin dispenser has been broken for 6 months! I was told it was the custodial company who would be fixing it.  Does a $300 automatic dispenser really break the budget?

Someone is slacking, or somebody doesn't want to pay :wacko:

wQERB21.jpg

• Like 1

On 6/30/2018 at 0:34 PM, ekdrm2d1 said:

Should just support Koch and buy a Georgia-Pacific commercial dispenser. They're some of the best I've used. Reliable.

NO thank you.  Most do not support Koch and his brother and their ilk.  I'll take another Texas based company over Georgia Pacific any day.  Thanks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArtNsf said:

NO thank you.  Most do not support Koch and his brother and their ilk.  I'll take another Texas based company over Georgia Pacific any day.  Thanks.

Well then I am sure the dispenser will get fixed once a committee is appointed to determine the issue. Then they will conduct environmental studies to see if the dispenser is in fact causing issues to the ecosystem. Then they will....well it may be some time before it gets fixed.

On 7/2/2018 at 0:09 PM, Rube88 said:

Well then I am sure the dispenser will get fixed once a committee is appointed to determine the issue. Then they will conduct environmental studies to see if the dispenser is in fact causing issues to the ecosystem. Then they will....well it may be some time before it gets fixed.

typical talking points from the wrong direction and wrong side of history, but good luck with that sweetheart.

On 7/2/2018 at 9:55 PM, SkylineView said:

Moving things back to topic... here's the real question... what's planned for the next site south?  Another Hanover!? (LOL)

That's what I would like to know. It seems that little strip of land may not be useful for much unless The Ambassador is bought and torn down. What a great piece of property that would be.

3 hours ago, CrockpotandGravel said:

Wonder what headphones they are using, I use some Sennheiser RS175s with my desktop computer for late night gaming or movies occasionally. Nice cans

Houston listed on Rooftop Cinema Club's website.

https://rooftopcinemaclub.com/houston/

Rooftop Cinema Club is a seasonal rooftop cinema coming to BLVD Place in Houston.

• Like 1