BLVD Place Mixed-Use: 1700 Post Oak Blvd & Upcoming Development At 1800 Post Oak Blvd.

Subdude

18 hours ago, CrockpotandGravel said:

Thanks @ekdrm2d1 for putting the update about Rooftop Cinema Club in the correct thread where this is going in, BLVD Place.

Thanks for the shout-out concerning the duplicate thread, considered it done.This

Roof Top movie concept is a great addition to the Galleria District's overall reputation for being a global destination.

With I Pic cemented in the River Oaks District and the old veteran Edmund Cinema in nearby Greenway Plaza. The

area get's a variety of movie theater options.As I said before.. that's pretty cool.

18 hours ago, CrockpotandGravel said:

Thanks @ekdrm2d1 for putting the update about Rooftop Cinema Club in the correct thread where this is going in, BLVD Place.

• Like 1

On 8/19/2018 at 2:47 PM, ekdrm2d1 said:

Was just hanging out on top of BLVD Place.. 5th floor garage. Don't know how this will work.

The movie attendance might be slow during summer season. The sun is melting up there.  

Haha tell me about it! my contact with the RCC said it will be seasonal and that is why they pushed the opening from this summer to October! Can't wait to go though...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sunday night I was with some friends driving down Post Oak at 9pm and you could see them screening a movie at Rooftop Cinema Club! Since it doesn't open until tomorrow night it must have been a test run or maybe some sort of training/employee event...but it did look cool to see the screen and all the little lights they have to define the space! I was asked to be their guest to the screening this Saturday night and was also the winner of their Month Of Movies Pass contest so I will be seeing 6 movies this month...cannot wait! 

I went Saturday and LOVED it! The breeze was amazing and try to sit on the right hand side of the "lawn" so you can see the most buildings as a backdrop...You get a small box of popcorn complimentary but its free refills...and love that Good Dog has a big outdoor stand there too! Chairs were fairly comfortable and forgot i was even wearing the wireless headphones after getting used to them (and how to turn up and down the volume haha). It was so nice not hearing anything at all, EXCEPT the movie. I have tickets to a few more screenings coming up so I cannot wait to go back!

Such a cool experience! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...