1 minute ago, Houston19514 said:

I'm seeing the same three buildings in those two site plans

The first pic shows the building that was built a while back with the 2 story with SheSpace in it. Second shows 4 possible buildings, 3 in front of Home Depot and another next to the SheSpace which would mean buying part of the Outfront property.

9 minutes ago, hindesky said:

The first pic shows the building that was built a while back with the 2 story with SheSpace in it. Second shows 4 possible buildings, 3 in front of Home Depot and another next to the SheSpace which would mean buying part of the Outfront property.

The second pic shows the first and second floors of the building that houses SheSpace and the first and second floors of the building at the southern end of Home Depot; it is not showing an additional 2 buildings.

Edited by Houston19514
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Texasota said:

If you look closely you can see the dotted lines connecting the second floors to their respective first floors.

4 minutes ago, Houston19514 said:

The second pic shows the first and second floors of the building that houses SheSpace and the first and second floors of the building at the southern end of Home Depot; it is not showing an additional 2 buildings.

Yeah your'e both right, I didn't see the dotted lines, my bad.

• Like 2

The Houston Chronicle posted a story about this, I guess Gulf Coast Commercial did a press release cause all the local news outlets have posted stories about it.

https://gulfcoastcg.com

Construction has started on a new Home Depot store and additional retail buildings in a growing mixed-use project just south of The Heights near the Washington Corridor in Houston.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/business/real-estate/article/Home-Depot-new-retail-coming-to-mixed-use-center-16785050.php#photo-21929339

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seems to be a combination of metal and masonry for this Home Depot... I haven't seen that before... From the renderings, I was expecting Stucco, but perhaps this is more fitting with the area?

I am very curious how this will turn out. I am one of the minority that is very excited to have a home-depot so close.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Lower Heights District Developments