Aspire Post Oak: Multifamily High-Rise At 1616 Post Oak Blvd.

Mab

iUs6AHEA.png

^^^ there is simply no other way to describe ASPIRE POST OAK.  the extraordinary interior design alone... is costing be-gillions.  the resort pool terrace is something straight from the POST OAK HOTEL.  the bathroom illustration is clean... cool...ultra modern...spacious... and straight out of my dreams.  the front entry interior illustration again... looks like it arrived directly from the POST OAK HOTEL.  "amazing"... indeed.... 

Edited by monarch
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, hindesky said:

Looks like that tower crane is gonna need to be jumped very soon.

Nahh, they will convert it to a luffing crane, and keep extending the jib, then leave the crane buried in the building when they are done.😁 (cabin fever is making me loopy).

One of the coolest things I ever saw with cranes was in Doha, where they disassembled the crane tower from the bottom, and dragged the sections out of the basement before closing up the access hole. That was for a luffing crane in the middle of the structure. I had wondered for a year if they were just going to leave the crane tower in the building, but that seemed an expensive waste.

On another building, there was the luffing crane on the edge of the building where I saw some guy with a pile of rags walking on top of the operator cabin, not tied off, carefully cleaning everything. Pretty scary to watch since the cabin was 200+ feet off the ground.

• Like 8

I was thinking about this over the weekend...

with all dang fuss and fighting the Cosmo did for absolutely no reason (in my opinion), any estimate on what they actually lost money wise with the lawsuits to try and stop this development?

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Tumbleweed_Tx said:

damn, I was hoping it was going to be so close someone in the new tower could reach out, knock on the window of someone at the Cosmo, and ask them if they have any grey poupon.

update814%252520%2525282114%252529__9741

^^^ well played...

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, zaphod said:

Now the lack of buildings on the other side of the curve is going to bother me. The rounded canyon of buildings looks so cool.

I would be shocked if Dinerstein Companies hasn't tried to lock up anything on that side yet. I'm wondering if after all the closures if we will enter a new age where land all over the city starts trading hands again due to closures or bankruptcies. Lots of new possibilities for future growth with all the shake ups. Not exactly the way one would want this to happen, but it could be the change necessary to get many areas of the city denser.

• Like 2