Aspire Post Oak: Multifamily High-Rise At 1616 Post Oak Blvd.

Mab

20 hours ago, asubrt said:

Sadly I’m moving so this is the last photo I’ll be able to post from this vantage point. It’s been a joy getting to watch this one rise, along with several others completed ones in this photo over the last few years. 

194D5C8B-9369-4849-904F-4B847A2FBC6C.jpeg

I honestly had to do a double-take on what forum I was in when I looked at this photo.  The density of buildings in the frame (especially in the left side) almost made me think we were in an Asian city (KL, Bangkok, etc.).

And then I noticed that (1) those were clouds and not smog and (2) good'ol Randall Davis' Astoria which anchored me back in Houston!

• Like 8

4 hours ago, MidCenturyMoldy said:

9C5314FC-2DB0-4DBF-97E7-34207027D26C.jpeg

Eventually, that corner (assuming you were referring to the North East corner with the AT&T store) WILL be developed, and it will have to be something tall to justify the cost.  Anyone buying an east-facing view in Aspire had better beware...what comes around goes around!

• Like 1

Email today... (bulletin attached as PDF):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It brings our Team great pleasure to present to you the first of many construction updates. Throughout the remainder of the buildout phase, Aspire Post Oak is thrilled to provide to you an insightful overview of our ongoing progress. Once per quarter, you will receive our exclusive bulletin dedicated to delivering the latest updates and information.

We are approximately one year away from opening and would like to express our appreciation for your continued support and patience. As time draws near, a more definitive date for pre-leasing and occupancy will be established. We currently anticipate floor plans and pricing will be published in Q2 of 2021 – so please stay tuned!

Meanwhile, our devoted Team is eager to provide you with current details regarding Aspire Post Oak. If you have a specific query or your relocation plans have since changed, feel free to request removal from our mailing list or respond to my email for assistance. We look forward to having you join our world-class residences when the time comes!

Aspire_Post_Oak_Q3_Newsletter_2020.pdf

• Like 7