Aspire Post Oak: Multifamily High-Rise At 1616 Post Oak Blvd.

Mab

Hp9YwThe.jpg

^^^ i cannot seem to get enough of gazing/staring at this most magnificent structure.  what a stunningly MAJESTIC edifice!  every illustration posted seems to become a glamour shot.  well done, HAIF photographers, for keeping us abreast per this structure's beautiful weekly growth...

• Like 3

dang that photo shows just how huge that building looks compares to "you know who"... 

haha

i am so loving this building and cannot wait to see it completed!

in semi related news, i wonder if they were waiting on this corner to be done in regards to sidewalk etc before putting the giant flying saucer street sign/light up at this intersection...which they haven't even done that yet at the Westheimer intersection too...maybe they are waiting to do both at the same time?

anyway...wow...love Aspire! thanks for all the great photos!

• Like 7

84299_300x415.jpg

Dinerstein Cos.' luxury apartment tower in the Galleria area tops out ahead of schedule

By Sara Samora  – Reporter, Houston Business Journal
Nov 18, 2020, 2:03pm CST

A Houston-based developer has reached a construction milestone on its latest luxury apartment tower.

The Dinerstein Cos. said its Aspire Post Oak project topped out ahead of schedule. The tower was original expected to reach its highest point in January 2021, according to a Nov. 18 press release.

The luxury 383-unit high-rise is at 1650 Post Oak Blvd. and sits on 1.59 acres at the corner of Post Oak and San Felipe Street in Houston's Uptown District. It will have seven floors of residential and commercial parking below 33 residential floors.

The project also contains 15,506 square feet of ground-floor retail space, which is slated to be leased to a "nationally renowned restaurant concept," the press release stated.

Houston-based Ludlow & Associates Construction is the general contractor, and San Francisco-based Gensler is the architect for the project.

“Aspire Post Oak’s location is one of Houston’s most appealing, urban mixed-use and pedestrian-friendly areas in the city, and we recognize the need for the property’s design to reflect the surrounding premier environment," said Brooks Howell, residential leader and principal at Gensler.

Aspire Post Oak is a part of the Dinerstein Cos. Aspire Living Collection. The units have an average size of 1,210 square feet, larger than an average apartment space, to accommodate current market demand. All the units will have a private outdoor space overlooking the Uptown District with views of the Galleria, downtown Houston and Memorial Park. Future tenants will have the option of choosing between one-, two- or three-bedroom units and penthouses. The units will also feature modern kitchens, European-inspired bathrooms and in-unit washers and dryers.

Aspire Post Oak's amenities will include smart unit technology, a resident lounge, massage rooms, private dining rooms, a 24-hour fitness center, an infinity-edged pool with tanning decks and adjacent aqua lounge, indoor and outdoor resident event space, an elevated dog park and a concierge.

Leasing for Aspire Post Oak will begin in the latter part of 2021 with rents starting at $3,000 per month.

“Although we do business all over the country, Houston is our home, and we are beyond excited for Aspire Post Oak to place its mark on the Houston skyline,” said Brian Dinerstein, CEO of Dinerstein Cos. “We look forward to creating a modern, cutting-edge, residential option at one of the most walkable and vibrant locations in the city.”

The project broke ground in spring 2019 and had been the subject of a lawsuit related to neighborhood opposition. However, the lawsuit was dismissed in July 2020 after the parties reached an agreement, according to Harris County District Court records, which did not disclose the terms of the agreement.

• Like 9

On 11/21/2020 at 8:37 PM, Highrise Tower said:

8nSAyyl.jpg

OK, not specifically for "Highrise Tower" but, I have to ask.

For DECADES, when heading west on West Gray through Waugh, I would always see the two Four Leaf Towers straight ahead in the distance. I haven't been home since late February so I haven't been able to look, but I'm guessing this building blocks one or both of them. Somebody will, of course, go out and take a look for me...right? 😛

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Aspire Post Oak: 39-Story High-Rise Development On Post Oak Blvd.

Aspire sent out an email yesterday... here is the text of the email, and the PDF attached...

{whoops, too large to attach, if I did this correctly, it will link to the file}

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16_JIbTd1__8AHOBTQOdQ-uGyDbvoN60J/view?usp=sharing

Season’s Greetings!

Here is your first gift of the season. Attached you will find and enjoy our latest and greatest edition of the Aspire Post Oak quarterly newsletter. This bulletin includes spectacular photos and more exciting details about our amenity package, interior design, and unique home features.

Keep in mind, we are still several months from opening (August – October 2021) yet a few months from the introduction of floor plan images and announcing pricing. We anticipate Q2 of 2021 for the release of these details.  As always, thank you for your patience and continued support.

From our Team to you and yours, we wish you a safe and happy holiday!

• Like 9