Aspire Post Oak: Multifamily High-Rise At 1616 Post Oak Blvd.

Mab

41 minutes ago, MidCenturyMoldy said:

Off topic: I was skimming through HBO Max's new "reality" series about the wealthy Vietnamese family who live in River Oaks to see how the shots of Houston look. Just barely into the second episode I turned it off in disgust. Can anyone guess why? 

IMG_3751.jpg

Dallas 🤦🏽‍♂️

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MidCenturyMoldy said:

Off topic: I was skimming through HBO Max's new "reality" series about the wealthy Vietnamese family who live in River Oaks to see how the shots of Houston look. Just barely into the second episode I turned it off in disgust. Can anyone guess why? 

IMG_3751.jpg

I watched the first episode last night and there were some great shots of Houston. I know to be prepared now. Thanks!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MidCenturyMoldy said:

IMG_3751.jpg

My first thought was the view of the Cosmo but then I saw the text.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2021 at 9:11 PM, Highrise Tower said:

The rear podium is being worked on. Have mixed feelings, but I do love the mat colors.  Can't wait to see the front completed.

vfOklts.jpg

QWBgyWA.jpg

mXTLPpf.jpg

It's such a big box.  I wonder if it is equipped to offer charging stations in a quantity to accommodate a changeover to electric cars during the course of the next decade.  I live in Four Leaf with a vast below grade parking deck and right now we don't have enough demand to bring power to the people on a cost effective basis . I think there is a business opportunity for a third party to install the wiring and buy the power in wholesale and get its investment back through fees and the spread on power purchases/sales in apartment complexes , but I haven't run the numbers.