Catalyst: Residential High-Rise At 1475 Texas Ave.

TowerSpotter

I cant wait for this project to be finished. Especially the public realm part of the overall design. Once the outer layer of retail and residential townhouses are completed and all of the  landscaping, lighting, and the retail component is leased up this block will be a very desirous destination. I think it will have the same impact as post properties did. Only this is in downtown.

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2017 at 2:39 AM, enriquewx91 said:

Soooooo what were you doing there! lol

Jury duty.  I got further through the process than I've ever gotten before; this time they didn't dismiss me until the final round of dismissals, as they were making the final selection of the 12 jurors plus 2 alternates.  It was actually quite interesting, hearing the attorneys on both sides giving their introductions and having the laws explained to us.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, samagon said:

not really on the topic of catalyst, but with all the new residential, are they going to continue the Friday night fireworks?

I moved into 500 Crawford last summer and they still do the Friday night fireworks.

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...