Central Square At 2100 Travis St.

WestGrayGuy

Okaaay, now I'm really impressed. Has anyone seen the rendering for the other side of the Central Bank building? It's showing off some really nice retail area. It's clearly something new because I've never seen it before. I was riding my bike at midnight and wasn't able to get a picture but I'll get it next time I ride through unless someone else snags a pic. It's at the corner of Milam and Gray. You can't miss it.. it's a big rendering.

Edit: To clarify, it's a poster board. It's nothing I've seen online.

If this is the rendering I'm thinking of, it's been there for a really long time, and was just a rendering of 'what could be' with the for sale sign under it.

gRK2z4v.jpg?1

I tried to get a better photo but it started to pour down rain.

Not only is this rendering very old.  It is not for (or on) the Central Bank Building property.  As mentioned, this is on the corner of Milam and Gray -- a small one story building that is not part of the Central Bank Building property.

Edited by Houston19514
  • Like 1

Not only is this rendering very old.  It is not for (or on) the Central Bank Building property.  As mentioned, this is on the corner of Milam and Gray -- a small one story building that is not part of the Central Bank Building property.

Ahhhhhhhhhh.

• 2 weeks later...

^ Not much external progress. They've simply taken down some of the trees on Travis. Seems to be a slow gutting process compared to the elaborate wooden shoot and the massive amounts of trash being hauled out of the Savoy Hotel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...