MD Anderson has office space in the GreenPark One Medical Office Building located at 7515 Main Street.

I thought recently there was a change of ownership in the GreenPark buildings? I remember a few months ago there was building signage being removed.

I stopped by today to snap a quick photo.  It's actually not a bad looking MOB.  Has that "tower" look. Gensler designed this?

BaJweSw.jpeg

Eh6bs9O.jpeg

Texas Orthopedic Hospital purchased the adjacent building, GreenPark II (7505 Main) back in 2021:

https://texasorthopedic.com/about/newsroom/texas-orthopedic-hospital-announces-facility-enhancement-expansion

For some reason I thought they had purchased both buildings but not seeing that now.  I recently went to DermSurgery in Bellaire and saw that they had just moved out of this building, researched it and saw it was Gensler designed as well.  This row of buildings has always felt a bit isolated to me with the bayou, Main St. & the "back" of Old Braeswood, plus the still vacant 7200 Main parcel

• Thanks 1