Hanover Montrose: Multifamily At 3400 Montrose Blvd.

HoustonMidtown

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Not a great pic, but I was amazed at the presence of this structure all the way from Allen Pkwy looking south on Montrose.

Yea, photos never seem to do this tower justice from a distance but it does have quite a presence when approaching from anywhere on Montrose.

Yea, photos never seem to do this tower justice from a distance but it does have quite a presence when approaching from anywhere on Montrose.

My fantasy is for the Aga Khan Foundation to finally:

a- do something with that f-ing plot @ Montrose & Allen Parkway or

b- sell it for someone to build a 10-15 story multi-purpose building. Talking about basement parking, shopping mall/arcade for 1-2 floors with balcony restaurants looking over the bayou, then 4-5 stories of offices and maybe a nice boutique hotel on top.

A boy can dream...

They actually have cleaned up that plot at least a little. They maintain it (mow it), have a couple of volleyball nets. And recently they planted a bunch of bushes. I agree I would like to see some actual infrastructure, or if it will just be a "sports field" they could do a little more with it and actually utilize it.

At least its not a completely unkept jungle looking plot like some of the others in the area.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived