• 2 weeks later...

I agree with you 100%. I can't wait to see it glowing at night and from the renderings it appears that the overall campus will be unified and there will be more of a sense of continuity with the landscaping and out door areas of which there will be many. From what Ive seen recently it appears that there are a lot of windows all over the south end facing the law building and Main. 

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, shasta said:

We still need more walkable mixed-use elements to complement the museums, parks, and nearby residential. More restaurants and some retail would be nice  to connect the buildings along Bissonnet/Binz.

This x100. People in the neighborhood clamor for that stuff. I mean, they begged the Boone Manor people to let museum district residents pay the developer to use the apartment gym. And they begged them to let the cafe in the apartment be GFR. The need is pretty clearly there, I'm not quite sure what the hold up is.

• Like 2

This will definitely happen and fairly quick. They are planning a new tower at Hermann Lane next to the Parklane. The new Chelsea Market is going to boost residential and put more pressure on to develop more retail and service related businesses. The Midtown side will continue to add more retail and service once some of these large projects get finished.. One thing that I noticed when I was waiting for my car at Montrose Auto across from Bell Park is there is nothing in several blocks to get anything to drink or shop or do anything. That needs to change.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bobruss said:

This will definitely happen and fairly quick. They are planning a new tower at Hermann Lane next to the Parklane. The new Chelsea Market is going to boost residential and put more pressure on to develop more retail and service related businesses. The Midtown side will continue to add more retail and service once some of these large projects get finished.. One thing that I noticed when I was waiting for my car at Montrose Auto across from Bell Park is there is nothing in several blocks to get anything to drink or shop or do anything. That needs to change.

Kam’s? Grand Prize?

Edited by clutchcity94

Im talking about early in the day for coffee or breakfast. Grand Prize is happy hour or later and I don't want Chinese food early in the morning.

It would have been great if Grand Prizer was a breakfast place. It's right next door. But it's not.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...