Drewery Place: Multifamily High-Rise At 2850 Fannin St.

Urbannizer

Those new renders are a big improvement over the earlier version and look really, really good. I hope this is built. Something about it looks fresh, it's a bit different from the way a lot of other residential highrises look(see Austin's skyline for example).

Edited by zaphod
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, HNathoo said:

Is this stated on their site somewhere?

This is what they are telling potential condo buyers.

2 hours ago, H-Town Man said:

I'll take it. If it's for real.

As someone who works with salespeople, they always over-promise. However, Caydon does not seem like the type of developer to wait for pre-sales to get dirt moving. I would put money on a 1st quarter groundbreaking. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, phillip_white said:

As someone who works with salespeople, they always over-promise. However, Caydon does not seem like the type of developer to wait for pre-sales to get dirt moving. I would put money on a 1st quarter groundbreaking. 

They originally said first quarter of this year. It may well happen, but I wouldn't put money on it. I don't put money on much though.

I feel better about this than TMC3.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, phillip_white said:

Now slated to break ground at the end of January.

Smart. Newer models, per CNBC (shoutout to Tilman's data dumps on Tuesdays lol), aren't showing a decent rebounding in the hotel/travel industries until late 2021/early 2022 so if they can push it back a little so they are opening just before things are starting to look normal, or right at the start, it would make good business sense. I want this to go up as bad as anyone, and I think they will hit whatever timeline is set out because its Caydon, it just has to make sense per national market conditions. 

Edited by X.R.
  • Like 2

On 10/13/2020 at 6:43 PM, phillip_white said:

Still putting money on 1st quarter? 🤨

7 minutes ago, Yoda said:

I inquired about the condos. I was told 2021 is when they start work and 2023 is when they would open. They also sent me brochures with a few additional renders but they're too large to attach.

Upload to Imgur or Flickr then insert the images here via URL.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, asubrt said:

I've noticed on the Citizen App there's quite a bit of stabbing/robbery going on in Midtown/Southern Downtown lately. Mostly around the Greyhound Station. The comments on this incident have residents complaining lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Montrose1100 said:

I've noticed on the Citizen App there's quite a bit of stabbing/robbery going on in Midtown/Southern Downtown lately. Mostly around the Greyhound Station. The comments on this incident have residents complaining lol.

Some more foot traffic in the area might help things. Has Camden even finished their project yet? 

• Like 2