1 hour ago, BigFootsSocks said:

That's weird fam

^^^ @BigFootsSocks oh now my good pal, come on out of the gutter... ha ha.  earlier when nancy first sent out her now famous tweet, i was the first to answer/respond correctly.  she presented me with a "like" in return.  my guess is that she is currently out of gold stars.....

Edited by monarch
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, tigereye said:

Hate to 1-up you Monarch but not only did she like my reply as well, she also follows me.

Mic. Drop. 

^^^ @tigereye yes my good pal, i did see you on the list of persons that answered her.... well done.  but i waaaaaaaasssss FIRST!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, monarch said:
^^^ @BigFootsSocks oh now my good pal, come on out of the gutter... ha ha.  earlier when nancy first sent out her now famous tweet, i was the first to answer/respond correctly.  she presented me with a "like" in return.  my guess is that she is currently out of gold stars.....

Yeah I know what you meant, it was just weird, but that's why I love you Monarch never change fam

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, enriquewx91 said:

How much taller will this go? I thought it was only 49 floors, aren't they on 48 right now.

^^^ @enriquewx91 once the floor count is completed, they shall have to involve a lot of added steel in order to support the outward wings....

• Like 1

Driving inbound on 59 north this morning, it's apparent that the crown will allow it to stick out just above 95% of the other tall buildings downtown, along with its front row seat on the north side to allow it to stick out like a sore thumb. At least from this side of town.

Coming in on I-45 from the east/southeast the taller crane is starting to give the JPMorgan Chase tower a run for its money. One more jump and I think it would be just as tall. Anyone know how to look up the crane heights? I'm sure that has to be registered with FAA somewhere

• Like 1