SkyHouse Houston II: Multifamily At 1044 Jefferson St.

lockmat

Is it much more than a patch if grass?

I took this back in July. It's where that little gated area is. Last I checked, it was a grass patch but I can double check again today perhaps. Edit: Looks like it has some benches too.

14693871882_9db563be78_h.jpg

2014-07-19 13.20.00 by marclongoria, on Flickr

Edited by Triton

I took this back in July. It's where that little gated area is. Last I checked, it was a grass patch but I can double check again today perhaps. Edit: Looks like it has some benches too.

better than nothing i suppose. it would of been nice if the whole surface lot was converted into green space and they just had all the retail/leasing people park in the bottom of the garage. or put a dog park/green space on the other half of the roof of the garage, next to the tennis court. ah well..

• Like 1

where on earth is the landscaping? waaaaay to much cement everywhere. what must the resident's think about this cement jungle....

It would be cool if they got vines to grow on the garage or something... Hopefully the vegetation fills in/ this was just a bad angle with the surface lot front and center?

Edited by cloud713

Lol typical Houston "urbanism", that looks SO suburban.

If i didnt see the buildings in the background that looks like it could be in Kingwood or something. :lol:

• Like 2

To me, the less green space on the same site as the building, the better.

Put it in an entire block or don't put it all.

Go to NYC and you don't have green strips of grass in front of buildings. The less grass, the more urban it feels. Add some trees, but stay away from the grass. Keep out the flowers.

Make the sidewalks bigger. Keep the parking lots out and build as close to the street as possible and you have the start of a great urban place.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...