George R. Brown Convention Center Redevelopment, Office Building & W Hotel

Sunstar

The Catalyst advertises that there will be a viewing room exclusive to the Penthouse residents for watching baseball games; 500 Crawford also has a place where you can watch.  The big window along Crawford in Minute maid is actually surprisingly low once you get elevated some.

I don't think there's any public places nearby to watch the games from

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, nativehoustonion said:

Kudos Houston First.  Went to Biggio's on he second floor patio we met people from Nashville.  They said everything was beautiful.  They loved the pool at the Marriott.  So we took them to Ninfas!  We had so much fun!    

I've seen movies that start like that... it sounds like fun!

• Like 2

Talking about an amazing buzz. The combination of the Anime event in GRBrown and the circus Avenidas was incredible mix. packed and the sights were eye-catching. Couldn't ask for better weather. Go tomorrow night!

• Like 6

Yea I was on the patio of Grotto Saturday night and the atmosphere was amazing with the Anime convention as well as the Astros game. I always wonder what people are thinking when they visit the first time to see how much the area has changed.

• Like 2

Yep! Saturday morning i hopped on my bicycle and traveled from my condo across from the galleria and headed towards GRB and man it was a blast seeing all the fun people running around Discovery Green and Avenida Houston in their costumes..and seeing our city at its best! Then as i rode around a bit more i discovered the art car parade was about to happen so i checked out some of the cars and people getting ready for that...and really it was such an amazing day that me and some friends decided to go back to Discovery Green that night to lay on the lawn and watch Moana!...loved it!!! haha! SO much fun and really, i love my city more and more all the time! 

Edited by gene
  • Like 7