Uptown Park: Uptown Shopping Center At 1121 Uptown Park Blvd.

Anyone guess is as good as anyone's. Mine would be that if they were planning/considering a very tall building is that they wouldn't telegraph it a tall blue box. I also doubt that they would build two high end residential towers (resi/hotel) right next to each other and obstruct views of high end units. Two shorter blue boxes could portray the mass of the structure(s) that they have in mind, however.

I count 10?  The first two seem to be oversized/height.  And the dark windows in what would* otherwise be considered the third floor read as parking or mechanical.  That's also how I see the middle section.  I think there is retail or amenities on the edge with parking wedged into the middle and above on the third.

Well yeah 2 floors of retail on the corners a level of parking and 8 floors of residential, so 11 stories on the outer sides, but the middle part with the 3 garage floors squeezed in above one level of retail is 12 stories.

Edited by cloud713