As double usual, not only dissatisfied, but finding something wrong with a 17 point victory and a 3 game winning streak as if that is a bad thing. That's the problem with some people at this website... they only show up to btch. Even if they have nothing to back it up with.

Personally, 3 game winning streaks are the kind of mediocrity that I can live with from the home team if I have to. I mean, it could be better, but it's not quite as humiliating as fumbling a field goal snap for what would have been a playoff victory or losing the governer's cup.

GO TEXANS!

214, do you ever come here without a can full of gas and a match? I think you are just jealous because the 214 team only has a one game winning streak. You should embrace your 713 side for awhile and give that negitive/loser attitude a rest...

...if that's possible.

Edited by Mister X

As usual, not only satisfied with, but bragging about something less than the best. That's the problem with some people in this town. . .they're too willing to settle for mediocrity.

Like I said once and vary rare in a dumb Dallas vs Houston thread. The Texans are off to a good start but..but we still have a long ways to go to catch up.

6cgnw52.jpg

Edited by Marty

Yeah, the cowcraps are 47 years old so I guess the playing field is just a little lop-sided if you want to compare the past accomplishments of the two teams. You might as well compare the accomplishments of my 47 year old uncle to my 6 year old nephew. My uncle has done so much more with his life and we are all really impressed that he has won more awards in the last half century than my 6 y.o. nephew. So what if Junior wasn't even born during the last time my uncle won his last trophy (I think it was over 10 years ago - It was so long ago, mostly everone except his immediate family and people who live in the past have forgotten about it). My little nephew is really showing some promise these days but he still can't beat the crap out of old uncle like the TEXANS did to the cowfarts in 2007.

Get unstuck from the past.

&

GO TEXANS!

Edited by Mister X

As usual, not only satisfied with, but bragging about something less than the best. That's the problem with some people in this town. . .they're too willing to settle for mediocrity.

How so? Who ever said we were settled for mediocrity?

Losing the Govenor's Cup AGAIN is still stinging huh ? That's too bad. Maybe next year Hom... I mean Romo, and the rest of your cowgirls will man up and be able to play against us.

Edited by TJones

Speaking of mediocrity, did I mention that neither of the 2 teams with longer winning streaks are from Dallas?

BTW, is it true that Dallas City Council officially changed their name to Allas, since the Cowboys got no D?

No, but I heard that Arlington is willing to pass a law changing their name to "Darlington" so Jerry never has a problem with his "D" again.

You might as well compare the accomplishments of my 47 year old uncle to my 6 year old nephew. My uncle has done so much more with his life and we are all really impressed that he has won more awards in the last half century than my 6 y.o. nephew.

That's why you should sit down, shut up, and listen to your elders, son. However, in your predictable fashion, you will continue to try to have the last word. . .By the way, I don't know how we went from the mediocrity of bragging about having the 3rd longest winning to a comparison between the NFL teams in D-Town and Houston.

BTW, is it true that Dallas City Council officially changed their name to Allas, since the Cowboys got no D?
I heard that one on the radio yesterday. :lol: That's pretty funny. Yeah the defense was seriously lacking on Sunday night. Hopefully, when Terrence Newman returns, the defensive play will improve. No matter, I have no doubt that the Cowboys will finish with a better record than the Texans, and the Cowboys will make it to the playoffs, and the Texans will be at home watching again in December and January. You can;'t even begin to try to compare the two teams. Your celebration of even the most minor accomplishments is proof of how far the Texans have to go, and if you think a pre-season game against an inferior team whose whole season is determined by whether or not they can beast the Cowboys means anything to the fans in Dallas, you've got another thing coming. Red, you lived in the Metroplex at one time. . .albeit before the Oilers left for greener pastures. :D You should know that.
Maybe the irony of a resident of LoserTownUSA smack talking mediocrity was not lost on us. :unsure: So, tell me. When was the last time ANY team from Dallas won in the playoffs?EDIT: Maybe that should read CHOKE City.
I bet it was more recent than the last time a team from Houston even MADE the playoffs. :D

What's up, peeps?! I'm back from a long vacation in Las Vegas. Very nice town, but would never live there.

I seen the Texans game against Chiefs and I must say they look good, but the Chiefs look like crap themselves. You have to ask yourselves. Did the Chiefs played a up to up game against the Texans? My answer, No. Now Cowboys and Giants game was up to up. I've seen a lot of holes in the offense that should be fix immediately, are they will not score against a well prepared team like Panthers and Colts.

Sunday's game against the Panthers will be the Texans first real challenge in the season. This will predict can the Texans win big games, or not.

So fans don't cash in your playoff tickets just yet.

Oh, by the way. The Texans just signed SS Will Demps from the Giants.

Edited by houstonsemipro

What's up, peeps?! I'm back from a long vacation in Las Vegas. Very nice town, but would never live there.

I seen the Texans game against Chiefs and I must say they look good, but the Chiefs look like crap themselves. You have to ask yourselves. Did the Chiefs played a up to up game against the Texans? My answer, No. Now Cowboys and Giants game was up to up. I've seen a lot of holes in the offense that should be fix immediately, are they will not score against a well prepared team like Panthers and Colts.

Sunday's game against the Panthers will be the Texans first real challenge in the season. This will predict can the Texans win big games, or not.

So fans don't cash in your playoff tickets just yet.

Oh, by the way. The Texans just signed SS Will Demps from the Giants.

Is it possible for you to go BACK to Vegas now Mr. Fairweather ?

That's why you should sit down, shut up, and listen to your elders, son. However, in your predictable fashion, you will continue to try to have the last word. . .By the way, I don't know how we went from the mediocrity of bragging about having the 3rd longest winning to a comparison between the NFL teams in D-Town and Houston.

I do listen to my elders when it appears that they have something of value to contribute to a conversation. That's not you my friend. Never has been, never will be. You're more like my grumpy grandpa sitting in his chair who only opens his mouth to complain. We all stopped listening years ago, but he continues to rattle on. Sometimes I think he (and you) only act this way because it's the only way you guys can get anyone to talk to you. Sad.

I mean, I can sort of see why someone who might be frustrated with the way the TEXANS played a losing game might feel a need to come here and vent. I can even understand a few folks are still raw about not having VY or RB on our team when we could have. The TEXANS are certainly far from a perfect organization at the moment. But, the home team looked very good in their first game, they looked good in the preseason, and the have the longest winning streak in the team's short history, and all you can do is show up to spread your usual, expected, and completely pointless venom. You are the last person anyone needs to listen to. You contribute NOTHING but negitive vibes. And what's the point? Do you think you are going to talk someone in to not supporting the home team? Even if you could why would you want to? You make NO sense to me, grandpa, I mean 214.

You may well have some legitimate opportunities to bash the home team later this year, but not this week. Dreaming up negitive things to say after a great victory is kind of crazy. The least you could do is wait until there is a reason to btch. I think you're just another cowboob fan that's jealous of our (TEXANS supporters) positive energy. Obviously, you are unhappy with the TEXANS' success. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure your modivations. Who else wants to crap on TEXANS fans? Patriot fans? No. Most other NFL team supporters are more secure about their home teams and have better things to do than to come here and complain about the winning streak of the youngest team in the NFL and a few home town fans showing their happiness and support of the home team.

Wow, imagine people supporting the home team. I guess that's a concept beyond your imagination. And since most cowchip fans have little to no imagination, I thought it was safe to assume (especially with as many pro D and anti H posts you've made here) that somehow it all came down to the in-state rivalry AGAIN. 214, you do nothing at this website but bash everything Houston and praise everything Dallas for some reason, like you think you're actually going to stop people from enjoying living in this town. Just because you're miserable, I guess you want everyone else to be, but it doesn't work that way.

Fly away. Get yourself some help and support the home team like a normal person for a change.

GO TEXANS!

Edited by Mister X

I really didn't say nothing bad about the Texans. I just said they played good, but room for improvement. They better figure it out quick before they play the Panthers.

Nothing BAD? "Don't cash in your playoff tickets just yet." ? Yes, VERY positive there.

It is the second week of the season, they can afford to drop one to the Panthers and still come out ok. Good thing you aren't a coach, ANYWHERE, your team would undoubtedly give up by halftime and wouldn't come out of the locker room for the second half.

I do listen to my elders when it appears that they have something of value to contribute to a conversation. That's not you my friend. Never has been, never will be. You're more like my grumpy grandpa sitting in his chair who only opens his mouth to complain. We all stopped listening years ago, but he continues to rattle on. Sometimes I think he (and you) only act this way because it's the only way you guys can get anyone to talk to you. Sad.

I mean, I can sort of see why someone who might be frustrated with the way the TEXANS played a losing game might feel a need to come here and vent. I can even understand a few folks are still raw about not having VY or RB on our team when we could have. The TEXANS are certainly far from a perfect organization at the moment. But, the home team looked very good in their first game, they looked good in the preseason, and the have the longest winning streak in the team's short history, and all you can do is show up to spread your usual, expected, and completely pointless venom. You are the last person anyone needs to listen to. You contribute NOTHING but negitive vibes. And what's the point? Do you think you are going to talk someone in to not supporting the home team? Even if you could why would you want to? You make NO sense to me, grandpa, I mean 214.

You may well have some legitimate opportunities to bash the home team later this year, but not this week. Dreaming up negitive things to say after a great victory is kind of crazy. The least you could do is wait until there is a reason to btch. I think you're just another cowboob fan that's jealous of our (TEXANS supporters) positive energy. Obviously, you are unhappy with the TEXANS' success. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure your modivations. Who else wants to crap on TEXANS fans? Patriot fans? No. Most other NFL team supporters are more secure about their home teams and have better things to do than to come here and complain about the winning streak of the youngest team in the NFL and a few home town fans showing their happiness and support of the home team.

Wow, imagine people supporting the home team. I guess that's a concept beyond your imagination. And since most cowchip fans have little to no imagination, I thought it was safe to assume (especially with as many pro D and anti H posts you've made here) that somehow it all came down to the in-state rivalry AGAIN. 214, you do nothing at this website but bash everything Houston and praise everything Dallas for some reason, like you think you're actually going to stop people from enjoying living in this town. Just because you're miserable, I guess you want everyone else to be, but it doesn't work that way.

Fly away. Get yourself some help and support the home team like a normal person for a change.

GO TEXANS!

Somebody needs a hug!