Because every time I see it I click the "Remove Member's Avatar" button. I recommend trying a less misogynistic avatar.

But HtownXBoy (forgot the rest of his name), gets to have gay dudes on top of each other?

Guest Marty

Like i said in another thread kids do research on this site. I think both of you need to change your avatar's and get back to relevant topics. :P

Guest Marty
But HtownXBoy (forgot the rest of his name), gets to have gay dudes on top of each other?

I would think a 15 year old kid would have some respect! 2 wrongs don't make a right <_< grow up homeboy. You are giving me a headache :wacko:

I had put my avatar on waaay before he got his up. I was just wondering why I had mine deleted, but his was still up. I'm 16 by the way. I haven't done anything to anybody, so if I am that annoying to you, there is an ignore feature in this forum you should use.

Edited by Trae

I had put my avatar on waaay before he got his up. I was just wondering why I had mine deleted, but his was still up. I'm 16 by the way. I haven't done anything to anybody, so if I am that annoying to you, there is an ignore feature in this forum you should use.

Here here............. I like the fact that Trae is sticking up for himself. The woman is fully clothed, and we had a consensus that Htown's pic was "art", so let's all just move on. Is there REALLY anything in Trae's avatar to get excited about ? I personally thought Trae was trying to show off the person's interest in technology and was showing the "mic pack" on her waistline.

btw, I am doing my part to help the kids that do research on here, hence..... my new "signature" !

Edited by TJones

Like your third grade teacher said, "Two wrongs to not make a right." Just because someone else is doing something doesn't make it OK for you to do something.

Hey! Who cares about some stupid avatar!? Because I don't. If ya'll wanna talk about avatar's feel free to create a NEW TOPIC. Thank you.

Good point. No more discussing avatars in this thread. Trae, if you have a complaint, take it to a mod or PM me.

A quick report on the schedule...

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports...nt/4705705.html

Now the schedule...

August

Sat. 11 BEARS 7:00 PM SportsRadio 610 KTRK - TV

Sat. 18 @ Cardinals 7:00 PM SportsRadio 610 KTRK-TV

Sat. 25 COWBOYS 7:00 PM SportsRadio 610 KTRK-TV

Thu. 30 @ Buccaneers 7:00 PM SportsRadio 610 KTRK-TV

2007 Regular Season Schedule

September

Sun. 9 CHIEFS 12:00 PM SportsRadio 610 CBS

Sun. 16 @ Panthers 12:00 PM SportsRadio 610 CBS

Sun. 23 COLTS 12:00 PM SportsRadio 610 CBS

Sun. 30 @ Falcons 12:00 PM SportsRadio 610 CBS

October

Sun. 7 DOLPHINS 12:00 PM SportsRadio 610 CBS

Sun. 14 @ Jaguars 12:00 PM SportsRadio 610 CBS

Sun. 21 TITANS 12:00 PM SportsRadio 610 CBS

Sun. 28 @ Chargers 3:05 PM SportsRadio 610 CBS

November

Sun. 4 @ Raiders 3:15 PM SportsRadio 610 CBS

Sun 11 BYE WEEK

Sun. 18 SAINTS 12:00 PM SportsRadio 610 Fox

Sun. 25 @ Browns 12:00 PM SportsRadio 610 CBS

December

Sun. 2 @ Titans 12:00 PM SportsRadio 610 CBS

Sun. 9 BUCCANEERS 12:00 PM SportsRadio610 Fox

Thu. 13 BRONCOS 7:15 PM SportsRadio 610 NFL Network

Sun. 23 @ Colts 12:00 PM SportsRadio 610 CBS

Sun. 30 JAGUARS 12:00 PM SportsRadio 610 CBS

Edited by DJ V Lawrence

tough schedule, only 1 back to back home games, but the plus they are never on the road for more than a week. Only one thursday game, so a bunch of day games... good for fans and people who work at the stadium I guess. Hopefully Schaab shows something .

If the Texans don't go .500 (8-8), or better this season. Look for the fans booing again, sports announcers saying "the Texans should've did better by keeping David Carr," and criticizing Bob McNair for a franchise never reached .500 in six seasons.

I think the fans and media do agree on one decision the Texans made and thats giving Carr a change of secenery. I doubt Carr even starting one game as long as Jake stays healthy.

Any ideas as to who we will take with the 10th pick. All the major mock drafts are very diffrent.

OG Cooper Carlisle (Broncos) visits the Texans. He started all 16 games last season for Denver. This will be his 8th year in NFL.

Texans also bringing in WR Andre' Davis.

they could use some new OL players, that is the most important part I think.