I hope you do get those honors, good job.

btw, you wanna come play on me and Gary's "sandlot" team. We are gonna host the Gunslingers.

Hell Gary, the only "pads" I have seen in 14 years are my wife's and you can't play football with them.

No comment. :lol::lol::lol:

I did stay at the Holiday Inn Express last week though!

:lol::lol::lol: Would you people stop it.

And Gary, I don't have to prove nothing to you, or anybody else on this thread. I'm a football man. Grown up with a football in my hands when I was only 2 years old, and ran against top rated runners across Texas in track.

Oh yeah! Well I'm more of a football man than you are! :lol:

Anyway, I'll drop it semipro, the smell of fecal matter is getting to strong.

Gary, maybe you me and Mark, and Red, can get a Sandlot game up with The Gunslingers? I feel hopeful after reading Mark's post. :ph34r:

Yeah, maybe I'll scan my team photo from the undefeated and nationally 6th ranked Tiny Demons, from my Pop Warner days. :lol: I was the starting Defefensive End and Offensive Tackle.

"...and starting at defensive end...No. 70 in your program, and No. 1 in your heart...Rrrred Scaaaare!"

I have been playing since I was six. Same position, too (defensive end, though I have played o-line). I will give every HAIFer an autograph in 7 years :). I have been switched into runningback at times since last year (9th grade), and loved the position. Thought about playing it, but I love getting to the QB.

Cool, you can show off your Super Bowl ring at a HAIF get together in about 10 years from now. B)

I see how much y'all know. Houston Gunslingers didn't play this year, or last year due to owner changing. Plus, I didn't play this year cause of my knee.

When you do your resreach make sure you do it right.

Half of y'all just as backwards then those damn Texans.

Wow! :wacko:

Break down on Redskins vs. Texans game...

As we all know both teams are 0-2, and both are hungry for a win.

Redskins defense: As I looked at their defense against the Cowboys Sunday night. They hardly didn't show any signs of blitzing, but their secondary is pretty aggressive.

Redskins Offense: Mark Brunell, is still consider is good quarterback in this league, he's a lefty and has weapons to throw too. Randel El, Santana Moss, Portis (will play against Texans). Redskins offense is pretty tricky.

Texans Defense: Ummmm, that's a big ummm. Their defense might have some problems against Redskins offense. They might hold off the running, but the secondary needs major help. If the Texans lose this game, blame it on the secondary.

Texans Offense: If the O-Line holds their blocks, I think Carr could get almost 300+ passing yards against Redskins defense. Their running game still have to show me more. Ron Dayne (the Great Dayne) and Gado have to pound that defense line, weaken them, then open it up for the passing. On the other hand, Lundy? He still have alot to learn, he's just a rookie. I would drop him down to 3rd string and make Ron Dayne the starter, with Gado as backup. I also like to add, this will be Eric Moulds and Andre Johnson biggest game IF they play their cards right.

Bottom line: This might be a slugfest. Back to back touchdowns. I think whomever have the ball last will win the game. On the edge, I have to give it to the Redskins by 3.

Edited by houstonsemipro

I see how much y'all know. Houston Gunslingers didn't play this year, or last year due to owner changing. Plus, I didn't play this year cause of my knee.

When you do your resreach make sure you do it right.

Half of y'all just as backwards then those damn Texans.

psssst..........Semipro, I didn't want everyone else to see this so I am gonna whisper this to you. The reason the Gunslingers haven't played last year or this year is because the players decided to change their name to the Texas Colts. Maybe you didn't get the letter telling you where the training camp was, or that they changed all together.

p.s. I hope your knee heals up good, so you'll be ready to go next year. B)

http://eteamz.active.com/Gunslingers/index.cfm <-------check this out !

We can all rest easy now, i found an old pic of semipro in a gunslinger uniform, I am so web-savvy.

441xdvn.jpg

Edited by TJones

psssst..........Semipro, I didn't want everyone else to see this so I am gonna whisper this to you. The reason the Gunslingers haven't played last year or this year is because the players decided to change their name to the Texas Colts. Maybe you didn't get the letter telling you where the training camp was, or that they changed all together.

p.s. I hope your knee heals up good, so you'll be ready to go next year. B)

http://eteamz.active.com/Gunslingers/index.cfm <-------check this out !

We can all rest easy now, i found an old pic of semipro in a gunslinger uniform, I am so web-savvy.

441xdvn.jpg

I knew it!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: Whahahahahaha!!!

Sorry to clutter things up, but that was great!

Yes, I know that also, TJones. But, I like to keep certain things to myself, cause if you post it on here people tends to throw it back in your face. But, the Gunslingers did change ownership.

Man the turds are riding high semipro. If I were you, I would ignore this thread, as you've been exposed my friend.

Yes, I know that also, TJones. But, I like to keep certain things to myself, cause if you post it on here people tends to throw it back in your face. But, the Gunslingers did change ownership.

Let's not make this a Houston Gunslinger thread. Let's keep it as, Houston Texans.

Yeah, I understand semipro, I like to keep things on the DL myself. I just get too many questions raised when I tell people I used to be a member of the supergroup MENUDO ! ;)

CHINGA!........I mean I was NEVER a part of MENUDO. NEVER!

Edited by TJones

Yeah, I understand semipro, I like to keep things on the DL myself. I just get too many questions raised when I tell people I used to be a member of the supergroup MENUDO ! ;)

CHINGA!........I mean I was NEVER a part of MENUDO. NEVER!

You've witnessed it folks, two lies have been exposed today. :lol:

You guys..............really. I happen to believe semipro, and I think he is just being a little modest. I read somewhere that he actually played 3 positions for the Gunslingers. End, Guard, and Tackle.

He sat at the END of the bench and GUARDED the water, and TACKLED anyone who tried to get it before Coach said so. :D

You guys..............really. I happen to believe semipro, and I think he is just being a little modest. I read somewhere that he actually played 3 positions for the Gunslingers. End, Guard, and Tackle.

He sat at the END of the bench and GUARDED the water, and TACKLED anyone who tried to get it before Coach said so. :D

Haha...classic. Putting it in my sig.

Everytime I say someething about the Texans comes true.

Kubiak mentions today press confernce that Wali Lundy may not be the starter for this weeks game against Redskins. Ron Dayne projected to be the starter, and Gado looking better every week will see more action this week.

I told y'all about Lundy before, this guy doesn't show me he could be a starter for the NFL. He plays like a 3rd string back. Maybe he'll be better next year, if he be around.

I told y'all about Lundy before, this guy doesn't show me he could be a starter for the NFL. He plays like a 3rd string back. Maybe he'll be better next year, if he be around.

Yeah, you said that, but you also said this....

I don't care who they get in the backfield. If that O-Line doesn't block, we will have the same results like the Eagles game, period. That means Bush, Shawn Alexander, Julius Jones, etc... Doesn't matter who they put in that backfield.

You won't see stellar results from the runningbacks until the O-line gets it's routine on track first. Hopefully they've put themselves in a position to keep improving each week.

It's also a good thing we have a difficult schedule early. If we beat the Redskins this weekend, it will totally change the league's perceptions of the Texans as the worst team in football (though Washington and Oakland have lately been playing MUCH worse. Oakland's QBs were sacked in the opening game almost as many times as David Carr the first 2 games combined.)

Yes, it is true. I don't care who's in the backfield, if that O-line is not blocking. But, Lundy was making things worst. As a runningback you must have runners insticts, if a hole is close bounce out and go to the next one, or make a hole. Lundy doesn't have that yet. Like I said, maybe next year (if he's not traded).

Beating Washington is going to be a hard task for the Texans. They need to get into a rhythm really fast and stop half-assing out there. Carr need to play all four quarters, and not only a first half, or vice versa. Carr reminds me of a off and on switch. He's up one qaurter, down the next two, then try to impress the fans by showing movement in the fourth. Mr. Carr, in order to be a great quarterback and a leader you must first contibute to all four quarters. Right now, you haven't done that yet.

If the Texans lose against Redskins, look for Sage to play against his old team, the Dolphins, or against Cowboys.

Edited by houstonsemipro

Yes, it is true. I don't care who's in the backfield, if that O-line is not blocking. But, Lundy was making things worst. As a runningback you must have runners insticts, if a hole is close bounce out and go to the next one, or make a hole. Lundy doesn't have that yet. Like I said, maybe next year (if he's not traded).

Beating Washington is going to be a hard task for the Texans. They need to get into a rhythm really fast and stop half-assing out there. Carr need to play all four quarters, and not only a first half, or vice versa. Carr reminds me of a off and on switch. He's up one qaurter, down the next two, then try to impress the fans by showing movement in the fourth. Mr. Carr, in order to be a great quarterback and a leader you must first contibute to all four quarters. Right now, you haven't done that yet.

If the Texans lose against Redskins, look for Sage to play against his old team, the Dolphins, or against Cowboys.

I'm not sure how you could blame Lundy or Carr in the previous losses. Yea, Lundy needs to find the hole, but there was no hole to be found through the line. The O-line looked like it would just collapse. And in almost every play Carr was sacked, same thing, the O-line looked like it just collapsed. It looks like Kubiak's plays are designed for when Carr has ample time to throw. The way the line played most of the last two games, Carr and Lundy didn't have any opportunity to do anything positive.

I don't understand why either one would be switched up at this point. I DO think however that Lundy won't play as much, so we can get as many run patterns going as we can with other players. It's a good thing we picked up a person in the draft who we're sure is going to make an immediate impact on our record. We can just hand it to Reggie Bush and let him run with it....oh wait... :unsure:

I'm not sure how you could blame Lundy or Carr in the previous losses. Yea, Lundy needs to find the hole, but there was no hole to be found through the line. The O-line looked like it would just collapse. And in almost every play Carr was sacked, same thing, the O-line looked like it just collapsed. It looks like Kubiak's plays are designed for when Carr has ample time to throw. The way the line played most of the last two games, Carr and Lundy didn't have any opportunity to do anything positive.

I don't understand why either one would be switched up at this point. I DO think however that Lundy won't play as much, so we can get as many run patterns going as we can with other players. It's a good thing we picked up a person in the draft who we're sure is going to make an immediate impact on our record. We can just hand it to Reggie Bush and let him run with it....oh wait... :unsure:

The paper today said David Carr is the highest rated quarterback in the AFC. Is he the "Lance Berkman" of the Texans...... Come on guys.... Let's win some games....

Here is the remaining games...

Washington <--- must win

Miami <--- must win

Dallas

Jacksonville

Tennessee

Giants

Jacksonville

Bufflao

Jets

Oakland

Tennessee

New England

Indianapolis

Cleveland

Now, the only way I see the Texans making it to the postseason is... they MUST sweep Tennessee. Beat Jacksonville once, or sweep them. Indianapolis? We might as well count that as 2 loses. Have to beat Cleveland, Bufflao, Oakland, Miami, Redskins and Dallas. So far, that's 9 games.

Everything starts with this game coming up, the Redskins, and next weeks game against Miami. If the Texans loses these two games, they in for a long hard road ahead.

If the Texans don't progress, they maybe looking at 4-12 (same record as expansion team). The upside of it, they could be looking at 10-6 record (postseason wild card, IF they play their cards right).

Like I said, they must win these two last games before bye week.

Oh, I like to add. Tennessee may have the #1 draft pick next year, cause I can't see them winning no games. They play Miami Sunday. If they lose that game, they maybe looking at 0-16, or 2-14 the most.

Edited by houstonsemipro

Thanks for the advice, Gary. But, I know I've been hard on the Texans these pass two years, and their playing the same like their first year. Therefore, I must say that they still have a shot into the postseason. If Kubiak could get this team in the groove and beat these two games coming up, I really think they have a shot. But, quite sure they will screw it up.

That defense needs to be clean up. I thought they would be twice as better then last year, but it looks like last year D looks better. I think they played better more as a team.

The offense on the another hand could hold it's on ground, but Carr needs to play all 4 quarters instead of half-assing out there certain quarters.

It all starts with the quarterback on offense, and D-line on defense.

Edited by houstonsemipro

It could be worse look at the old Oilers aka Titans they suck the chrome off a trailer hitch! No i ain't getting off subject these two teams are the ugly twin sisters that lived at the end of your street when you were a youngster.

Edited by Marty