Texas A&M University Men And Women Track

lockmat

Both of them were third in the standings going into the last event, 4x100 race. Men held onto a big lead and women had an AMAZING comeback.

Men's race

Women's race (Awesome last leg!)

Go state of Texas, congrats A&M!!!

Whoop.. Thanks for the videos.

BTW.. this was a NCAA record.. no teams has ever won 3 times in a row.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that.

I'm a Longhorn fan but the older I get I am just becoming a fan of all Texas teams. I'm really happy for them.

I'm a Longhorn fan but the older I get I am just becoming a fan of all Texas teams. I'm really happy for them.

I'm glad you you support all Texas teams ( except Tech, I assume)

But let me throw some perspective at ya.

Prior to 2009, We had only 4 National Titles in all sports.( 1 in football 1939, and 3 in softball ).. But since 2009, we've added 8 National titles. (3 men's track, 3 women's track, women's basketball a few months ago, and men's golf).

In football, Mack may be the great recruiter.. they are leading the pack for the class of 2012 so far... but Sherman is catching up. We have the number 4 recruiting class for 2012 so far, That has never happened before.

That being said... considering the fact that all of Mack's coordinators left when Florida stole Muschamp, and the fact that Gilbert is still your starting QB.. I don't see this season going much better than last for you guys.

Just saying.. if ya didn't attend either school.. Now would be a good time to switch allegiance over to the Ags.

That was AWESOME! That may have been the finest performance by an A&M athlete in history. Jessica Beard just smoked the competition in that 4th leg to win a National Championship. Any Aggies care to debate a better performance?

I would say equal in its significance... 98 Big Xii Championship - Sirr Parker's slant in OT , not only for the win and our only Big Xii championship, but also in denying K State their chance for the National Championship. Plus.. I was there and up front, so that play is etched in my memory.

But I do agree... the last leg of that relay... serious afterburners and very amazing.

• The title was changed to Texas A&M University Men And Women Track

Archived