As if turnovers a good thing, I wouldn't be pointing those out if I were you.

Dallas lost by the same margin as Houston did to Philly: 14 points

the texan lost by the score of 24-10

the cowboys lost by the score of 38-24

You were so much closer to winning then we were! right...

and how about that defense I would not go bragging about that.

You have beaten a horrible Tenessee team

picked on a washington team without a running game(before Portis came back)

And took care of a pretty good jacksonville team (good win)

And you lost to a very good philly team.

I expect the Cowboys to beat the Texans. Never said I didn't. They should, but I like our chances to make it a competitive game. Especially if we Blitz like we did last week and get to that statue of a quarterback you have. Dallas definatelt has us beat at the cornerback and safety positions but I don't think anyone is scared of their d-line anymore.

I thought the Jags beat the Cowboys.

Two wins against the 'Skins and Titans, two losses to the Jags and the Eagles. Cowboys are 2-2.

I thought the Jags beat the Cowboys.

Two wins against the 'Skins and Titans, two losses to the Jags and the Eagles. Cowboys are 2-2.

you are right i gave them way to much. They do not look any better than us. Considering who they have played so far!!

TO is going to look like a giant if Dunta Robinson is playing on him

Are you serious? The Cowboys had 6 turnovers in this game and still had a chance to win in the end. Dallas will bounce back and win big over the Texans. Houston will be lucky to sniff the endzone against the Dallas defense.

Speaking of "sniffin'" the endzone. I remember when Michael Irvin was still playing for the Cowpokes. Towards the end of his career, one of the big reasons the 'Pokes couldn't make it in the endzone was beacause he and his teammates thought the goaline was made out of Cocaine, and they kept "sniffin" it up !

T.O.'s intials now stand for "TURNED OUT" ! HE looked like a highschooler against Philly. I think there may have been a little help from Bledsoe on that also. It looked very suspicious.

Let's compare the 2 teams...feel free to chime in.

Dallas O-Line vs Houston D-Line: Advantage Cowboys

Dallas is 7th in the league in rushing.

Dallas Running Game vs Houston Defense: Advantage Cowboys

Julius Jones is having a good year so far(5th in NFL rushing) and Marion Barber adds another dimension to the running game.

Dallas Passing Game vs Houston Pass Defense: Advantage Cowboys

Texans are tied for last place in interception. Dallas just has too many weapons in their passing game.

Houston Running Game vs Dallas Defense: Advantage Cowboys

Houston is second to last in the NFL in rushing.

Houston Passing Game vs Dallas Secondary: Slight edge to the Cowboys

Although David Carr will hook up with Andre Johnson for a few plays, I believe the dallas pass rush will be all over Carr. Also, Dallas has 2 very good corners and the Houston passing game just doesn't have that many weapons.

Houston O-line vs Dallas D-line: Advantage Dallas

The banged up Houston O-line has given up alot of sacks this year and the Dallas D-line is very athletic and physical.

Kicking Game: Advantage Houston

Don't even get me started with Mike Vandershank

Julius Jones is having a good year so far(5th in NFL rushing) and Marion Barber adds another dimension to the running game.

Texans are tied for last place in interception. Dallas just has too many weapons in their passing game.

Although David Carr will hook up with Andre Johnson for a few plays, I believe the dallas pass rush will be all over Carr. Also, Dallas has 2 very good corners and the Houston passing game just doesn't have that many weapons.

The banged up Houston O-line has given up alot of sacks this year and the Dallas D-line is very athletic and physical.

Did you go back and look at the stats before we beat y'all in 2002? The Cowboys stats were better then too, because we didn't have any! We had never played a game before. :lol:

19-10

You're right, but we haven't faced Bleedslow yet, so we should be able to pull ourselves out of the cellar this week. Thanks Cowpokes. ;)

So what you're saying is that regardless of how advanced the Cowboys are, the Texans will end up kicking the Cowboys' ass?!

Edited by DJ V Lawrence

So what you're saying is that regardless of how advanced the Cowboys are, the Texans will end up kicking the Cowboys' ass?!

Wow, I know you can't be that dumb.

Dallas wins 31-3

Hey, the only reason the NFL won't allow a team in San Antonio is because Houston would want a pro team aslo.... :lol:

Wow, I know you can't be that dumb.

Dallas wins 31-3

Hey, the only reason the NFL won't allow a team in San Antonio is because Houston would want a pro team aslo.... :lol:

First, look at who Dallas has played so far.

I don't understand your last statement either.

Hey, at least Houston HAS a football team. What city do the Cowboys play in? Irving? Ah, but they're moving to Dallas in a couple years, right? Noooooooo, they're moving FARTHER AWAY FROM DALLAS to play, so that in case the Cowboys have a losing season, Dallas doesn't have to claim them, is that right?

So, um, when will Dallas get an NFL team? :lol:

I'm going to tell y'all like it is.

The only way I see Texans beat Cowboys is they come out on fire. The Texans must at lease have 10-14 points ahead of Dallas to have any shot on winning. If Dallas scores first, or get 14 points ahead of Texans, thats closed book. The reason why, cause Texans don't have a defense to stop them, and the offense is inconsistent. But, I hope Texans pulls off a win, somehow.

They picking Dallas by 12. My pick is Texans by 3, or 10. But, if we were betting. My bet is on Dallas by 14, or 17 points.

Edited by houstonsemipro

Let's see, the Cowboys haven't won a playoff game in 10 years. The Texans haven't won a playoff game in 4 years. I like the Texans chances of not going another 6 years without a playoff win!

And what are you basing your conclusion on? I don't see any signs that the Texans are turning things around.

And what are you basing your conclusion on? I don't see any signs that the Texans are turning things around.

well football fan, they sure weren't supposed to beat philly, indy, or washington, but they took care of miami. And if you hadn't noticed David Carr looks to be a pretty good quarterback trying to help this team turn a corner. I agree, a win against Dallas will put them on the road to where they want to go. but all the press would be about dallas's internal problems. Only beating jacksonville the following weak would bring them in the spotlight. then they would have tennessee and could be 4-3. ok now i'm dreaming.

seriously As far as signs the

Texans are turning it around.

1) David Carr playing well in the new system.

2) Eric moulds and Andre johnson, finally a number 2 reciever.

3) A good defensive game last game against Miami.

4) DeMeco Ryans looking like a good player to streghen our run defense.

5) Hope based on the new system and coaching and Mario Williams

6+)our coach doesn't need a BRA!!! but Parcels does. seriously he's built like an old british woman...what's up with that?

Edited by westguy76

6+)our coach doesn't need a BRA!!!seriously he's built like an old british woman...what's up with that?

I got confused for a second about which coach was being accused! Parcels has wonderful pair of Man-maries, takes a long time of bad eating habits to get those. Leave OUR coaches out of this. West is right, there are definately signs of life to turn this thing around into a contender. I'm bettin' Texans have a better record than Dallas this year. Dallas' whole team is gonna be cryin' "What am I doing here?" after this week's loss to the Texans. :lol: Gonna have to change the cities nickname to "Big L" for LOSERS !

Edited by TJones

seriously As far as signs the

Texans are turning it around.

1) David Carr playing well in the new system.

2) Eric moulds and Andre johnson, finally a number 2 reciever.

3) A good defensive game last game against Miami.

4) DeMeco Ryans looking like a good player to streghen our run defense.

5) Hope based on the new system and coaching and Mario Williams

6+)our coach doesn't need a BRA!!!seriously he's built like an old british woman...what's up with that?

I wouldn't say they took care of Miami but a win is a win. David Carr can only do so much without a good offensive line. You still need a running game and I don't think Ron "Another Heisman Bust" Dayne is the answer. Where is Reggie Bush when you need him???

I completely agree with you about Parcells. The nickname "The Tuna" really fits him well. Where is Jimmy Johnson when you need him...

...just proving a point.

The point being that Cowboys fans are living on past laurels....like 10, 20, 30 years in the past.

Hey, here's some Cowboy trivia for ya. Did you know that in the last TWENTY years, the Cowboys have 3 Super Bowl trophies AND A LOSING RECORD? Now, that's something to brag about! :lol: