Sawyer Heights Village Developments

flatline

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Good Afternoon All,

hope your week goes well !

Will someone please list again what other retail development will reside in the Sawyer Street Plaza besides Chilis

and 2 banks?

I noticed a Staples Office Supply sign but I thought Texas only were Office Depot and Office Max ?

Thank You

Panda Express

Staples

Subway

Petsmart

Pot Belly's

Starbucks

Cingular / ATT

Radio Shack

Smoothie king

Gamestop

Marble Slab

Freebird's

Golf Tec

Fat Burger

Dickie's

I noticed a Staples Office Supply sign but I thought Texas only were Office Depot and Office Max ?

Staples is opening several retail stores in the Houston area in the near future. There was an article in the Chronicle about this not too long ago.

Edited by mkultra25

• 2 weeks later...
Only some of the best sandwiches on the planet. If you like hot peppers, this is the place for you! If not, well, you'll probably still like it. And their prices are really reasonable. There is one in Uptown Park and one close to Greenway Plaza on 59.

And one at Westheimer and Dunvale

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Taking forever for the new stores to come in at Target. Chili's still not open, and the Panda's taking awhile. How about the Petsmart? Anywho, just wondering if Chili's can put some flyers at the local High Schools- Jeff Davis, Reagan, Waltrip, or other neighboring schools. They can call the Counselors and let them pass out to students. They are not trying that hard to hire or what. Does anyone have any new info.

Saw a sign for "STAPLES" coming soon too...right behind Chilis it appears. I drove by and asked a guy in the parking lot about when they were opening, and he said "I have no idea, they keep pushing it back". I asked why and he said "no one wants to work here!"??? That's the oddest thing I've ever heard!

Saw a sign for "STAPLES" coming soon too...right behind Chilis it appears. I drove by and asked a guy in the parking lot about when they were opening, and he said "I have no idea, they keep pushing it back". I asked why and he said "no one wants to work here!"??? That's the oddest thing I've ever heard!

Yea I read somewhere else they were having a hard time hiring people for Chilis... that's why they aren't open yet.

• 2 weeks later...