rumor has it they are re-branding that location La Quinta*Plus in celebration with their partnership with Dollar Tree to become more upscale featuring in-room complimentary snacks such as Races Peanutbutter Patties, Snackers, Butterthumbs, and more... (*note, there will a small sign inside the closet taped on the bottom of the paperboard shelf, that advises to check the expiration date of all in-room snacks but also advises that most brands usually have a shelf life of 2 to 3 years beyond what is printed on the wrapper although discoloration of all chocolate flavored products is to be expected and that La Quinta*Plus should not be held responsible for sickness or injury or bodily harm...or worse...) I also heard them mention something about installing jets in the pool to turn it into a hot tub after 10...(adults only of course).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One thing you shouldn't always go by renderings because most of the time they're way off. If you look at the image above the renderings of the actual building under construction you'll see that it is still as tall as it originally showed and the number of angled horizontal bands are still the same. I think the last rendering was poorly executed and was not drawn from the same angle and lost the tallest part of the crown. I really don't want to make a big deal about this but I do think it will be just fine.

• Like 2