Since the seven floors of parking are not actually under the building. Does that make it a separate parking garage of 7 floors,

and an office tower of 15 floors and a conference center?

Well being that they haven't jumped the crane and they're working on the 15th floor, I'd imagine this is it. The renderings looked far taller tho.

I always found it odd that this building was meant w a relative blasé when the renderings were made public... I think it will be a gorgeous building w an unprecedented presence on 610.

No blasé here. I'm quite fond of this building. The trifecta of this building, The Post Oak, and Arabella will be spectacular. Best boom non-continuance ever!

• Like 1

I always found it odd that this building was meant w a relative blasé when the renderings were made public... I think it will be a gorgeous building w an unprecedented presence on 610.

Yeah, that was one of the more egregious examples of the rush to hate that is endemic on this board. A lot of our forumers act as if there is a prize for being the first to hate on a project.

• Like 1

Yeah, that was one of the more egregious examples of the rush to hate that is endemic on this board. A lot of our forumers act as if there is a prize for being the first to hate on a project.

I just went back through all 14 pages in this thread and didn't see anyone hating the building. It was slightly over-hyped, and met with slight disappointment, but generally liking the building.