Midtown Restaurant And Bar Scene - More Coming

WestGrayGuy

Vanderbilt - 3704 Fannin St.

Estimated to open in December 2014. First 2 floors will be a Twin Peaks style sports bar and third floor will be a lounge.

Helping boost up the Mid-Main area.

I remember when it was the "Route 66" the redo wasn't bad-- all the tables were uniquely made from recycled stuff- along the same lines at the tables inside Hot Tops salon on Montrose.

I wonder if it was the same artist

The "before" photos look better than the "after."  Not a fan of the interior and exterior color choices, but hopefully the business thrives.

In case you didn't see in the comments: https://fatproperty.app.box.com/s/63mgm4wxv1uzdun2k2u0

I'm sure the interior before photos were the same. Once renovation began, they found rot under everything.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody know what's planned at the former BMW detailing shop at Gray and Caroline?  They built the new location down the street, but I'm not sure if it's because the owner forced them out to develop.  They've been clearing the lot for the past week.

attachicon.gif1.gif

This will be part of the new pre-owned sales offices.  That will all be cemented more or less so they can park more inventory there.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

If they really believed the pitmaster to be that good, they wouldn't need the titty gimmick. Weak.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...