Anything You Want

gwilson

The thread about inmates being released to poor neighborhoods reminded me of some articles I have been reading lately on NPR.

Part 1:

http://www.npr.org/t...oryId=122725771

Part 2:

http://www.npr.org/t...oryId=122725819

I can't afford to eat at Tony's everyday, so I was released to a poor neighborhood.... would someone notify WAZ please, I need help.

Whoa! What's with the hatin' on the Jersey Shore? We're taking away your tanning salon membership! :P

Thanks to the show, I now know the alternate meanings of grenade, grenade launcher, creeping, and gorillas.

I've never seen this "show"... enlighten me please. :)

I've never seen this "show"... enlighten me please. :)

well, let's see it I can do this justice:

Gorillas--big dumb guido juiceheads at the beach

Creeping--trolling the clubs for cute skanks to bring home for a hookup

Grenade-the irritating 'friend' who gets in the way of successful creeping, or drags the skank out of the house after you've

already gotten her home

Grenade Launcher--the fat ugly girl/bossy enforcer who escalates the Grenade's inteference in successful creeping. There's one in

every pack.

• 2 weeks later...

That was the worst, most geriatrically pathetic halftime show ever. I mean, the super bowl halftime show always sucks no matter who it is, because there shouldn't be any stupid show during a football game, but this is worse than usual. They are old, they look old, they act old. Old. Boring.

Who was performing for half-time?

A crusty 70s band that went out of style years ago?

Nope, they were from the 60's. And they crappily performed their Clear-Channel-approved "hits".

Here they are from before the incontinence. Note Keith Moon and Pete Townshend's cam-toe.

Who_-_1975.jpg

Edited by TheNiche

Show respect for the Saints. The odds were against them. (The odds have been against NOLA for a while).

Show respect for The Who. People used to die (literally) to see them. Townshend created great music.

The fact that they played the Supebowl tonight?...I am reminded of BNL's "My Box Set" and John Wesley Harding's "When the Beatle's Hit America". So... how much are "final concert" tickets worth these days?