Anything You Want

gwilson

Or why some resemble and act more like Neanderthal man than others.

Neanderthal:

neanderthal.jpg

Vin Diesel:

vindiesel.jpg

"That movie's so bad, even a caveman can act in it."

hate to say it, but i told ya so ;P

it's like opening a bad birthday present.

In theory, it's brilliant. In practice, it's, "Thanks for the socks, gramgram."

• Like 1

In other obesity related news, I tried the Double Down this weekend, and... eh... let's just say I was underwhelmed. The bacon flavor was hidden by the massive amount of fried chicken in every bite. This thing needed at least four more slices of bacon. And really, would it have hurt to have included at least one piece of bread? This "sandwich" needed a bit better flavor balance.

I tried one a couple weeks ago and liked it. But I was in 5th Ward; everything that's fried tastes better there.

Thorough economic analysis of the Double Down.

Its impact to KFC's bottomline may be deeper than our mere jokes could have anticipated.

"in China, it's arguably the most successful fast food chain"

So what does this say about China? That dog doens't actually taste like chicken? Or maybe they have not conceived the idea of fried dog? ;P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At my 4th jury duty in 9 years living here (2 muni, 2 district). Am I winning or does anyone else get called this much? At least it's district this time. Free wireless, and padded seats instead of the punish-you-for-your-sins church pews they have in the municipal jury room. I bet there's another HAIFer in here right now...ph34r.gif