Anything You Want

gwilson

Lots of people like baked beans.

You wouldn't know it, to watch the Super Bowl...which sucks because that could've been a very memorable advertising opportunity for Heinz.

I suppose I should be grateful for their commercial successes. Otherwise, practically nobody would know about the good music. Seems to work that way for a lot of artists.

Having said that, I wouldn't be sad to see them retire. They are too old to preserve the memory, IMHO.

I couldn't find the Superbowl anywhere online to stream. Is the NFL that far behind the times?

You should've been at the game! Man, the Big easy lit up! We had a great time, but missed work today ( Party ). The only time they like Indians is when they get drunk. Then they become very social, and want to feel the women!!! I ended up in the wrong room, but slept well, Zzzzz.....Creole women are very beautiful, and fun. How you say - I am 3 & 2?

I don't like football, but enjoy the revelry. I'll do it again!

Because you're supposed to be in church, not tying one on. It's intended to eliminate the temptation.

Nope. Only way I can buy beer is if I'm not in church, and if I'm going to church I obviously can't buy beer there. Different crowd. And if I'm trying to buy beer, it's not like if Ican't the only other option is to go to church. Idiotic rule and principle.

Right on Brother Flinch!! You tell 'em... NO temptations during church hours! post-9028-12667858407216_thumb.jpg

That includes SEX !!!

Nope. Only way I can buy beer is if I'm not in church, and if I'm going to church I obviously can't buy beer there. Different crowd. And if I'm trying to buy beer, it's not like if Ican't the only other option is to go to church. Idiotic rule and principle.

I corrected my post (below in bold):

Because you're supposed to be in church, not tying one on. It's intended to eliminate the competition.

Who IS buying the beer this Sunday, anyway??

Hey, G !!!!

wtf, you should stop by more often.

Hey girlie!

I know, but I've been crazy busy. I've only really been participating on one forum and I barely really post there anymore. I'll start visiting more often, I promise!

Speaking of which, when and where is our next happy hour?

I'm having an all day BBQ on the 20th. All are welcome, BYOB. I'll be the skinny white arch intern dude on the grill.

205 Riley Ln. 77002

Fair warning: Most of the folks there will be from the South Texas College of Law and the development was done by Tricon.

• Like 1

I say we do a Happy Hour at the Hideaway on Dunvale. You guys get to come to my side of town rather than me trapsing all the way over to foreign soil!

How about NEXT Thursday? If enough people are down, I'll call up and get them to set up it.

• Like 1

I say we do a Happy Hour at the Hideaway on Dunvale. You guys get to come to my side of town rather than me trapsing all the way over to foreign soil!

How about NEXT Thursday? If enough people are down, I'll call up and get them to set up it.

Sorry dude, Bar - B - Q wins every time! I'm in with porTENT. Besides, I'd love to hang out with S.T.C.L. folks... they probably know how to spell traipsing...[ That wasn't very nice of me ].

See you there!