Anything You Want

gwilson

Go to Bing to see birds-eye views. The links won't take for some reason.

Tried looking them up in HCAD but there is no listing at either Edloe or W. Alabama. The HCAD map says "Sunrise of River Oaks" 130-040-0001. That number does not match either address on Edloe or W. Alabama and it is not the usual 13 digit account number. Perhaps someone out there knows what is going on with this property.

Edited by gto250us

It looks like a well fortified compound... 15' wall. It has 2 car entries and 2 pedestrian doors all on Alabama Ct, with security camera watching each one.

The vehicle entry nearest Alabama has changed from the time the google streetview was there.. it's now wood.

Seems like a residence with the tennis court, pool, and guest house.. but still.. most uninviting residence I've ever seen if it is.

GIMS shows it comprising of 3 different parcels - 2 vacant and 1 park land. None of the 3 given account numbers pull up in HCAD..

wierd stuff.

Go to Bing to see birds-eye views. The links won't take for some reason.

Already been, thanks. Does anyone think this isn't a residence ?

Edited by Highway6

http://news.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=houston+tx&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Houston,+Harris,+Texas&ll=29.738234,-95.433563&spn=0.000538,0.002835&t=h&z=19&layer=c&cbll=29.738453,-95.433572&panoid=q9moVm1xAAL9uyxjJT9jnA&cbp=11,207.74,,0,10.7

Perhaps it's a well fortified accounting firm? I found a listing for 3501 W. Alabama for the firm of Samuel M Sullivan.

Edited by JLWM8609

3501 W Alabama appears to be the 2 story bldg on the SE corner of the intersection... the same bldg pictured in the yahoo biz page for Sullivan.

That address pulls up two listings in HCAD, both owned by St. Lukes Methodist Church.

I pass this place multiple times a day.. the address given, i dont remember what it was, but its listed on the west side street - Alabama Ct.

It's funny, if you pull up the intersection in HCAD maps... the account # appears to be one of the two listed above.

But, if you pull up in intersection in GIMS, its 3 completely different numbers.

I see that google maps has a little link for the Sullivan accountant, but I'm wondering if thats a location mistake meant for across the street.

Also if you pull up any of the other Alabama Ct. townhome address and search for nearby addresses, this too doesnt show the lot in question.

I've been thinking about this, but would I be brash to suggest that most of Montrose's residents are yuppies? I could certainly offer a few facts to back this claim up: it's an urban area, it has the types of places that they would typically go to (Whole Foods, independent coffee shops), tend to be politically liberal, and so on. What do you think? Am I right or so hopelessly off the mark that you'd flame me for suggesting such a thing?

I've been thinking about this, but would I be brash to suggest that most of Montrose's residents are yuppies? I could certainly offer a few facts to back this claim up: it's an urban area, it has the types of places that they would typically go to (Whole Foods, independent coffee shops), tend to be politically liberal, and so on. What do you think? Am I right or so hopelessly off the mark that you'd flame me for suggesting such a thing?

I don't think that reflects most of the residents...yet. The high cost of entry means they are probably growing in number though.

The yuppies (ie inhabitants of the mildewy stucco townhomes) will not be true yuppies until the taxes get too high to run out the "undesirables" - inhabitants of multiplexes and even those horrid bungalows. Oh, and also as long as the Skylanes are still around.

What's the difference between Kanye West and Wynonna Judd? At least Kanye was drunk.

Oh... she's been drunk. And arrested.

"After submitting to a breathalyzer test, Judd registered a .175 blood alcohol level, more than twice the legal limit in Tennessee in 2003"

juddwynonna.jpg

...god! ... my monitor! my eyes!

Oh... she's been drunk. And arrested.

"After submitting to a breathalyzer test, Judd registered a .175 blood alcohol level, more than twice the legal limit in Tennessee in 2003"

juddwynonna.jpg

...god! ... my monitor! my eyes!

I suppose since she is a country music star, the phrase "rode hard and put up wet" would be appropriate.