Anything You Want

gwilson

I haven't tried it yet, but I will... oh, I will.

Unfortunately, I have this sneaking suspicion that it'll be a bit like Snakes on a Plane. The marketing will be about a thousand times better than the actual product.

Still though, for now, I MUST HAVE ONE!

In my opinion the DD is a half-assed attempt at what it should be. Oh, it's a fried chicken sandwich...where's my skin?!?!? It's a breast? Come on. If you are as committed as I am to challenging arterial integrity, that needs to be dark meat with skin on it. Then, wet-batter the whole thing and deep fry it again. Sure it's not as easy, but building great things often isn't.

• Like 1

I had one for the first time the other day and I thought it was goooooood.

It's the sodium in it that'll kill ya...

Here's a comparison of mine to the ad since I am used to "over"advertising...not too shabby!

25814_783224380140_23922129_43000657_5702982_n.jpg

• Like 1

I had one for the first time the other day and I thought it was goooooood.

It's the sodium in it that'll kill ya...

Here's a comparison of mine to the ad since I am used to "over"advertising...not too shabby!

25814_783224380140_23922129_43000657_5702982_n.jpg

Just like women, some food looks better with the right lighting.

That doesn't keep me from wanting it any less.

All aboard the Chunder Express.

Boy did I ever make a mistake opening this thread while eating lunch. That's just nasty. But I guess they need a hit after their mashed potato bucket with corn and gravy flopped. Was there not a single person at HQ to suggest that a menu item which looks like vomit might not sell well?

• Like 2

Well, I'm easy to please. Especially if there's bacon involved (though there wasn't *that* much bacon on it).

Did you like the Sauce that was on it?

I think another reason I may not have liked it was b/c it was sort of a hot day and I ate in a truck without a/c. You know how chicken and hot weather can do that to you, or me at least.

Hahahahaha. Sometimes it's fun to laugh at myself. And Attica.

http://www.mcsweeneys.net/2010/4/22lacher.html

The Only Thing That Can Stop This Asteroid is Your Liberal Arts Degree.

Alas...me too :blush:

Did you like the Sauce that was on it?

I think another reason I may not have liked it was b/c it was sort of a hot day and I ate in a truck without a/c. You know how chicken and hot weather can do that to you, or me at least.

I can totally see how eating hot bacon and cheese between to steamy pieces of fried chicken would be...uncomfortable...in that scenario. The sauce was interesting but stayed in the background of the whole experience...

Hahahahaha. Sometimes it's fun to laugh at myself. And Attica.

http://www.mcsweeney...4/22lacher.html

The Only Thing That Can Stop This Asteroid is Your Liberal Arts Degree.

It was the lesson in etymology, wasn't it? To make it even more confusing, the Masters program was an MS, not an MA. (The only real difference is I can use ESRI software proficiently and I know trig - not to be confused with Sarah Palin's baby Trig.)

Is it a creature? A brown-ish gooey clam or something. ick.

It's not like I'm down on fast food. In fact, I just finished (sadly, true) trying to get a glob of taco bell burrito supreme goo out from

between the arrow keys on my keyboard. I don't trust the Double Down chicken. Original recipe breading is always slimy. It is never crisp or dry

the way it looks in the photo.

Is it a creature? A brown-ish gooey clam or something. ick.

It's not like I'm down on fast food. In fact, I just finished (sadly, true) trying to get a glob of taco bell burrito supreme goo out from

between the arrow keys on my keyboard.   I don't trust the Double Down chicken. Original recipe breading is always slimy. It is never crisp or dry

the way it looks in the photo.

LOL. It cannot be any worse than that taco bell burrito supreme you just finished.

Now you have me craving one of those. 

FINALLY! A sausage gravy vending machine!

Bob Evans!

Our sausage gravy dispenser serves up hot Bob Evans sausage gravy at the touch of a button. This machine uses our convenient dispenser pack sausage gravy and makes it possible for your customers to enjoy this high-quality Bob Evans sausage gravy served over buttermilk biscuits in a quick and easy way.

Gravy.jpg

Our sausage gravy dispenser serves up hot Bob Evans sausage gravy at the touch of a button. This machine uses our convenient dispenser pack sausage gravy and makes it possible for your customers to enjoy this high-quality Bob Evans sausage gravy served over buttermilk biscuits in a quick and easy way.

Insufficient. Until the machine can dispense sausage gravy encrustations (and yes, according to spell check, "encrustations" is a word) such as can only possibly be harvested by scraping an overheated pan with a spatula, I must abstain from patronizing the device.

Breaking News: New study shows fat kids bullied more than skinny kids!

Further studies reveal the sky is blue and water is wet.

In other obesity related news, I tried the Double Down this weekend, and... eh... let's just say I was underwhelmed. The bacon flavor was hidden by the massive amount of fried chicken in every bite. This thing needed at least four more slices of bacon. And really, would it have hurt to have included at least one piece of bread? This "sandwich" needed a bit better flavor balance.

A new study reveals the only pure humans are sub-Saharan Africans. Everyone else is a mixed species mutt.

I hope this clears up any racial purity arguments for the Ku Klux Klan and neo-Nazis.

Or why some resemble and act more like Neanderthal man than others.

In other obesity related news, I tried the Double Down this weekend, and... eh... let's just say I was underwhelmed. The bacon flavor was hidden by the massive amount of fried chicken in every bite. This thing needed at least four more slices of bacon. And really, would it have hurt to have included at least one piece of bread? This "sandwich" needed a bit better flavor balance.

hate to say it, but i told ya so ;P

it's like opening a bad birthday present.