BLVD Place Mixed-Use: 1700 Post Oak Blvd & Upcoming Development At 1800 Post Oak Blvd.

Subdude

On 12/4/2018 at 11:26 AM, brijonmang said:

I am hearing that there is a proposed Hanover Post Oak phase 3 building...do any other industry folks know much about this?

do not know about hanover but given their bullish attitude towards houston lately it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

metlife/hines have long held on to the vacant lot directly north of Hanover PO 1 and will almost assuredly kick something off sooner rather than later.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, swtsig said:

do not know about hanover but given their bullish attitude towards houston lately it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

metlife/hines have long held on to the vacant lot directly north of Hanover PO 1 and will almost assuredly kick something off sooner rather than later.

Thank you for weighing in. Interesting info about that other lot.  Will be watching the site here when things ultimately start getting announced.

• Like 1

Yeah i love all our sidewalk lights in the Uptown neighborhood!!! Honestly I am not 100 percent loving the blue snowflakes that are new for the Christmas season...I kinda wish they were white or even red or green...but still, awesome we now have decorations in all of Uptown! Thanks as always for posting great photos!

• Like 1

Question: With photos of The Boulevard Project, and BLVD Place, do I separate the two?  They are actually in the same strip of land..

One thread has 400k views, and other has 5k? This is the official, thread, so to speak?  All things Post Oak/Hanover/Etc. are posted here?

Winter holidays in BLVD Place

mg4Wvy1.jpg

jJ0jqYV.jpg

Ek4ksEz.jpg

UEFaIae.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...