I don't log in for a few days, and look what I come back to find. . .continued trash talking by a group who supports a team who are by definition LOOSERS (total win vs. loss ratio). I guess what they say is true. Houston's so-called football team isn't worth talking about. . .even around here. :lol: In oder to talk meaningful football, the folks in Houston have to talk about America's Team. Alas, in Dallas, we're used to it. When you're popular and envied, "haters" are just part of life. Well, I guess the more haters the better. I hope Houston, gets a football team worthy of discussion form its citizens. Until then, I will accept and appreciate all of the (negative) energy Houstonians put forth towards hating the Dallas Cowboys. Thank you Houston Haters. . . Thank You!!! [takes a bow]

Stop acting like crybabies.

This thread was originally started by some poster named "ProHouston" about the Cowboys and that so-called football team in Houston, and received posts from the "usual suspects" including two out of the last three posters before I ever got involved. Comments were made about both teams, and the thread turned into a trash talikng match, similar to those trash talking matches many engage in, about their favorite sports teams. BUT, some of you forgot that in order to talk trash (and not appear foolish), you have to have something to talk trash about, yourself. I just reminded everyone here of that fact. . .the fans of Houston's so-called fotball team don't have room to talk trash about most other NFL teams, much less America's Team. . .The Dallas Cowboys! There's no comparison from a historic standpoint (8 superbowl appearances, 5 superbowl championships). Houston's team can't touch the Cowboys from 2007 Season (NFC East Champs vs happy to be 8-8). So, don't get mad and hurl insults. You can call me any name in the book, and it still won't change the fact that the Houston Texans are LOOSERS. Remember that next time you want to get into a trash talking contest, or somebody might state something (again) that'll just end up hurting your feelings (again). It shouldn't be that serious anyway. B)

Stop acting like crybabies.

This thread was originally started by some poster named "ProHouston" about the Cowboys and that so-called football team in Houston, and received posts from the "usual suspects" including two out of the last three posters before I ever got involved. Comments were made about both teams, and the thread turned into a trash talikng match, similar to those trash talking matches many engage in, about their favorite sports teams. BUT, some of you forgot that in order to talk trash (and not appear foolish), you have to have something to talk trash about, yourself. I just reminded everyone here of that fact. . .the fans of Houston's so-called fotball team don't have room to talk trash about most other NFL teams, much less America's Team. . .The Dallas Cowboys! There's no comparison from a historic standpoint (8 superbowl appearances, 5 superbowl championships). Houston's team can't touch the Cowboys from 2007 Season (NFC East Champs vs happy to be 8-8). So, don't get mad and hurl insults. You can call me any name in the book, and it still won't change the fact that the Houston Texans are LOOSERS. Remember that next time you want to get into a trash talking contest, or somebody might state something (again) that'll just end up hurting your feelings (again). It shouldn't be that serious anyway. B)

FAIL.

Remember how the TEXANS crammed the football up the cryboys' piehole in their very first game? I think that "214/713 looser" must be still crying about it.

He's the only one with hurt feelings on this thread. The rest of us are as happy as can be about football these days. Listening to cryboy fans come completely unglued at the seems after all those wins this season is priceless. It was totally worth it. 214 got his superbowl dreams all built up only to watch them all come crashing down. No wonder he's crazy.

Take it easy Uncle Ricco, it's only a game. Sheesh!

I'm at Prarie View A&M with alot of Dallasites, but a little more Houstonians. And one thing I heard from a Houstonian (and Texans fan) was.... "Now we can talk about the Cowboys, 'cause they was talkin' all s*** ...."

I don't get it. How can fans of a team that hasn't had a winning season yet talk about a team that's been to the playoffs 28 times, including this year?

And Texans fans, please don't use the excuse that they're still a young expansion team. Both the Jaguars and Panthers were in the playoffs their second years.

I'm not talking trash here... just pointing something out.

When a team has proven that they can not win a playoff game (as the cryboys have proven over and over and over and over and over and over) (6 times in a row) they become fair game for ridicule. TEXANS fans or any fans can say whatever they like about any team that keeps blowing the big one. The cryboys don't deserve any respect for wins they had over a DECADE ago. They have played like sht in all the games that have really mattered for the last 12 years. Whatever respect they ever HAD has all been flushed down the toilet because of the last Decade's legacy of playing like "loosers" and then crying about it later.

The only thing the cryboys earned in the last 12 years is the well deserved name "CRYBOYS"! Suck it up America's Reem.

The PATRIOTS are AMERICA'S team. They play like winners.

Even that "trooll" from dallass will have to concede that eventually.

Edited by Mister X

When a team has proven that they can not win a playoff game (as the cryboys have proven over and over and over and over and over and over) (6 times in a row) they become fair game for ridicule. TEXANS fans or any fans can say whatever they like about any team that keeps blowing the big one. The cryboys don't deserve any respect for wins they had over a DECADE ago. They have played like sht in all the games that have really mattered for the last 12 years. Whatever respect they ever HAD has all been flushed down the toilet because of the last Decade's legacy of playing like "loosers" and then crying about it later.

After explaining all that and the Texans still aint s____.The Oilers werent s____.Houstons NFL legacy will just keep sucking and sucking and sucking and sucking.

Edited by texastrill

Well, as a dallas fan you should know all about sucking and sucking and sucking and sucking. Because that ALL they do. O wait, they also cry a lot after "loosing" and start living in the past (except for the past 12 years for some reason). It's like the last 12 years (and that last big blow out) don't count when talking about their history. Cryboys fans have selective memories.

You "troolls" just don't get it. There's nothing wrong with supporting a team from Houston on a website that is about all things Houston (history and stats don't matter). You won't see me talking trash about the cryboys on the dallas based info websites. That would be such bad manners. It's just like smoking in someone's house without asking first. What a totally tasteless, redneck thing to do.

I would expect to find people who supported the cryboys at a website like dallasmetropolis.com - or something, and wouldn't blame them for getting together to try to support each other through these dark, dark days of complete humiliation and utter devastation. A normal person should expect to find some support for the Texans, Rockets, Astros, Dynamo, Aeros, and Comets on Haif. It isn't about PAST glory or rooting for the team with the best record, it's about supporting the home team, and the cryboys are NOT the home team. THANK GOD!

However, I wouldn't mind if the Patriots were these days. They are AWESOME. If there is one team I would love to see the TEXANS model themselves after, it would be the Patriots. Unlike the cryboys, they are a class act ALL THE WAY.

Edited by Mister X

Such hostility.... :o . Wow.

You are right... the 'Boys have blow the past 6 postseasons they've been in. But at least they've BEEN in the playoffs RECENTLY. The only team that can and could ever beat the Cowboys are the Cowboys. They made too many stupid mistakes against the Giants. And they still haven't won a playoff game since what, 1997. But they were IN the playoffs THIS year. And they won 13 games, THIS YEAR. And, once again, I'm not on here to talk trash. I actually like the Texans, since they're in the same state. But I just feel that until they actually win SOMETHING, they can't talk about the Cowboys or anyone else. And I got nothing against the Patriots, by the way.

Fine. Whatever makes ya feel good.

And I like the fact the that you belive "If Texans fans can't point out the fact that the cryboys suck, then cryboy fans can't point out the fact that the Texans did not make it to the playoffs in their first 6 years of existance."

Since something was said about the Cowboys, that makes it easy for me to point out that the Texans organization was stupid enough to pass up on Vince Young, the hometown hero. And the Jags and Panthers set the bar high for expansion teams, and H-town had 2 or 3 chances to get into the post season, but didn't.

And you know what else? The Patriots cheated the first week and got away lucky against Baltimore.

And you know what else? Reggie Bush is a bust (New Orleans).

And Matt Leinhart has done nothing (Arizona).

And the Detroit Lions have an idiot Front Office.

And Philadelphia has the worst fans in the world.

And the Cowboys have blown the postseason for years now.

You see how easy it is to talk about another team. EVERY team has something against them, doesn't mean that it's right to talk trash.

The guy I mentioned in the first post just came out and said what he said, THAT WEEK. I said NOTHING about the Cowboys, except that they were going to the Super Bowl, WEEKS PAST. And I had a right to say that, because they were winning and regardless of the Texans beating the Cowboys in their first year, we still have all the history, which is more than half of NFL fans can say about their teams.

But hey, at least we can both say that we're not the Dolphins........

Edited by JJG

It doesn't have to be right to talk trash if you want to. It's just a fact of life, deal with it. It's true, all teams have some baggage. The cryboys have more than their fair share of troubles these days, yet there fans have the nerve to point out the flaws of the league's youngest team and their 6 year history.

I support the Texans because they are the home team, but I never said that passing up VY or RB was the smartest move ever made. The jury is still out on that one. I didn't see VY or RB in any playoff games last week.

I guess some us are just less impressed with 'history' than others. Why should the cryboys of today be respected for the accomplishments of a bunch of guys who played for the team well over a decade ago?

BTW, the Pats weren't doing anything that EVERY other team in the NFL haven't been doing. (except consistantly winning for many many years now).

Fine. Whatever makes ya feel good.

And I like the fact the that you belive "If Texans fans can't point out the fact that the cryboys suck, then cryboy fans can't point out the fact that the Texans did not make it to the playoffs in their first 6 years of existance."

The Cowboys have done ____ for the past twelve years. Texans are only six years old. Look at my blog and see the similarities between both team's early histories (Texans are actually better).

Since something was said about the Cowboys, that makes it easy for me to point out that the Texans organization was stupid enough to pass up on Vince Young, the hometown hero. And the Jags and Panthers set the bar high for expansion teams, and H-town had 2 or 3 chances to get into the post season, but didn't.

You need a history lesson. First, Vince Young is crap. He had NINE touchdowns and SEVENTEEN interceptions. He had almost twice as many INT's as TD's. The Texans DO NOT need VY and proved that this year. Mario Williams has been hot. Ended the season third on the NFL sack list. He made the All-Pro team (defense). Something VY didn't do.

And the Jags and Panthers had different rules. It was easier for them to get good players. The Texans got shafted in the expansion draft. This should be obvious to anyone who knows the NFL.

And you know what else? The Patriots cheated the first week and got away lucky against Baltimore.

How did they cheat? They were shooting footage, but weren't using it in the game.

And you know what else? Reggie Bush is a bust (New Orleans).

And Matt Leinhart has done nothing (Arizona).

And the Detroit Lions have an idiot Front Office.

And Philadelphia has the worst fans in the world.

All true, but Philly fans are passionate.

And the Cowboys have blown the postseason for years now.

Twelve years and counting for "America's Team". The Patriots actually have the top four rated games in the NFL this season and are gaining hate throughout the nation. A lot of people don't want to see the Patriots get four Super Bowl wins.

You see how easy it is to talk about another team. EVERY team has something against them, doesn't mean that it's right to talk trash.

The guy I mentioned in the first post just came out and said what he said, THAT WEEK. I said NOTHING about the Cowboys, except that they were going to the Super Bowl, WEEKS PAST. And I had a right to say that, because they were winning and regardless of the Texans beating the Cowboys in their first year, we still have all the history, which is more than half of NFL fans can say about their teams. But hey, at least we can both say that we're not the Dolphins........

All the history? Every NFL team, save the recent expansion franchises, have history. That was WEAK. And the Cowboy fans were calling Super Bowl the first few weeks of the season. Hell, Patrick Crayton was saying "we will see New England again in Glendale", after they lost to the Patriots.

Edited by Trae

You need a history lesson. First, Vince Young is crap. He had NINE touchdowns and SEVENTEEN interceptions. He had almost twice as many INT's as TD's. The Texans DO NOT need VY and proved that this year. Mario Williams has been hot. Ended the season third on the NFL sack list. He made the All-Pro team (defense). Something VY didn't do.

OK. But who's going to lead that offense? Schuab, Rosenfels? Who? Not saying that they're bad QB's because we've got a issues with Romo. They're ok, but not pro bowl great. I know you got good WRs, but a great team isn't complete without a great QB.

And the Cowboy fans were calling Super Bowl the first few weeks of the season

Like some Texans fans down here were saying about Houston just two weeks into the season.....

Hell, Patrick Crayton was saying "we will see New England again in Glendale", after they lost to the Patriots.

Yeah. Becuase the Cowboys had lost only one game until week 15. Before the whole Tony-Jessica B.S. happened. The Texans were 4-5 by their bye weeks, which is good. But the Cowboys were playing at Super Bowl level. You'd say the same thing about the Texans if they beat the Colts that next week.

Look, I'm not here to moan and cry about my team or yours. The bottom line is: This season, the 2007 season, the Texans were good (or should I say healthy), but not good enough for the playoffs. The Cowboys were a hell of alot better than that postseason loss and choked it all away and made stupid decisions that cost them in the end.

But it doesn't matter now. NIETHER team is still playing.

I'm done. See you next season.

I just don't understand. I grew up in Dallas and my grandmother was from Houston. I fell in love with all sports. I am a huge Cowboy fan, but I am also a huge Astro's fan at the same time. My ultimate would be to see the Texans and Cowboys in a Super Bowl or Rangers and Astros in a World Series. I really would not care who wins, just because it looks good for the best state in the nation, TEXAS.

My ultimate would be to see the Texans and Cowboys in a Super Bowl. . .

What. . .are you kidding me? Houston will looooooooose (get it this time?) anothersports franchise before the Texans will ever make it to a Super Bowl. :lol: I could be wrong though. Mario Williams may be able to single-handedly sack them into the championship game. ;)

What?!

OK. But who's going to lead that offense? Schuab, Rosenfels? Who? Not saying that they're bad QB's because we've got a issues with Romo. They're ok, but not pro bowl great. I know you got good WRs, but a great team isn't complete without a great QB.

Matt Schaub is a decent QB. He is mobile enough and has a strong arm. Rosenfels is a backup.

Like some Texans fans down here were saying about Houston just two weeks into the season.....

No one was saying that. What they were saying was "we are going to make the playoffs". There was no "Super Bowl" talk.

Yeah. Becuase the Cowboys had lost only one game until week 15. Before the whole Tony-Jessica B.S. happened. The Texans were 4-5 by their bye weeks, which is good. But the Cowboys were playing at Super Bowl level. You'd say the same thing about the Texans if they beat the Colts that next week.

What do you mean "yeah"? The Patriots-Cowboy game happened in week 6. That was when Crayton made his BS comments.

Look, I'm not here to moan and cry about my team or yours. The bottom line is: This season, the 2007 season, the Texans were good (or should I say healthy), but not good enough for the playoffs. The Cowboys were a hell of alot better than that postseason loss and choked it all away and made stupid decisions that cost them in the end.

But it doesn't matter now. NIETHER team is still playing.

I'm done. See you next season.

The Texnas were not healthy. They had the most players in the league injured/on IR.

I'm done, too.

Its high time they give that giant marshmallow a chemical bath!!! Its gone from white to mold green, anyone who has passed by it recently know what I'm talkin about.

Can you say gigantic eyesore?!!!

And don't say it can't be washed, me and my cousin Rogelio can get it done with the following:

* A construction lift

* A power washer

* A case of Bud Light