Discovery West: Mixed-Use Development Downtown By Skanska

Moore713

• 2 weeks later...

Also, I recently drove down Lamar from Avenidas to Labranch, and I wanted to nominate that 2 block drive for the most relaxing, soothing, and beautiful 2 block stretch in downtown.. It also always feels cool. Alternate perhaps Lamar at Bagby passed  Heritage park.?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bobruss said:

Also, I recently drove down Lamar from Avenidas to Labranch, and I wanted to nominate that 2 block drive for the most relaxing, soothing, and beautiful 2 block stretch in downtown.. It also always feels cool. Alternate perhaps Lamar at Bagby passed  Heritage park.?

...and that area will be hopping next weekend with all of the Final Four festivities!

• 2 weeks later...

I didn’t realize it until coming up to 45 from 59 today but the colors of this mesh very well/are respectful to the other buildings around that part of the park. The exterior columns and painted blank walls on the back side match the red brick of OPP and the glass matches Hess tower. 

• Like 8

18 hours ago, Jas3 said:

Are there any completion updates on this building? Any recent pics of it from this week? 🤔

Not sure when this building will be completed? Hopefully sometime this year. 
I haven’t taken any recent pics due to the Final Four activities at Discovery green, also the wet weather and windy conditions.

On 4/6/2023 at 10:11 AM, cityliving said:

Not sure when this building will be completed? Hopefully sometime this year. 
I haven’t taken any recent pics due to the Final Four activities at Discovery green, also the wet weather and windy conditions.

Yes, per their website, "late 2023"

• Like 1