On 7/4/2017 at 6:11 PM, Twitter1 said:

Saw this on Friday.

Great addition to Upper Kirby!

Seriously, a wonderful addition. It actually made me smile driving north on Kirby from 59.

I hope the city can maintain the roads and intersections, felt like I was visiting Houston for the first time.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://www.chron.com/business/real-estate/article/Upper-Kirby-mixed-use-project-inks-first-office-12393420.php

Thor Equities has inked its first office leases within Kirby Collection, a large mixed-use project under construction in Upper Kirby.

The New York developer signed long-term leases with Hancock Whitney Bank, Novum Energy Trading and Regency Centers totalling 36,775 square feet. The deals are indicative of companies' growing appetite for office space within larger mixed-use projects where workers can not only work, but live, eat and play. Move-ins are expected to begin in the second quarter of 2018.

• Like 2

On 11/30/2017 at 1:13 PM, HoustonMidtown said:

Apartment/Loft Prices:

https://www.apartments.com/the-residences-at-kirby-collection-houston-tx/d7vxn0k/

To park in the parking garage costs an extra $300/month ?

You're always paying for parking. This just makes it explicit. I like it.

The rate isn't unreasonable. If you figure construction cost of the garage, plus the dirt underneath it, it probably comes out to around 15% ROI. Contract rates downtown for 24-hr availability run around $200-$350.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have the name of any high-end retailers and/or restaurants slated to open in this development other than the aforementioned Pinstripes bowling/restaurant concept on the 2nd floor? The spaces have great street visibility however I have heard from several high-end furniture showrooms that contacted the leasing people that they don't return phone calls which is very odd.??????

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DevelopmentX said:

Does anyone have the name of any high-end retailers and/or restaurants slated to open in this development other than the aforementioned Pinstripes bowling/restaurant concept on the 2nd floor? The spaces have great street visibility however I have heard from several high-end furniture showrooms that contacted the leasing people that they don't return phone calls which is very odd.??????

https://www.thorequities.com/portfolio/kirby-collection

Their website only shows Pinstripes so far.

• Like 3

https://www.bizjournals.com/houston/news/2018/01/03/luxury-mixed-use-in-upper-kirby-signs-boutique.html

Kirby Collection, a new luxury mixed-use development in Upper Kirby, is adding three more retail tenants.

New York-based developer Thor Equities announced Jan. 3 that A Ma Maniére, Great W’Kana Café and Atelier Isabelle Rose recently signed leases. Austin Knief and George Stanchfield of Thor Equities represented the landlord, Thor, in all three transactions.

A Ma Maniére, a boutique from Atlanta, will take 2,200 square feet for its first Houston store. The company offers luxury streetware and footwear brands, including Adidas, Alexander Wang, Off-White, Puma and Raf Simons, according to Thor Equities’ press release. Jerald Vascoe represented A Ma Maniére in the lease. 

Chef Sunil Srivastava is moving his Great W’Kana Café into 2,960 square feet at Kirby Collection. The modern contemporary Indian restaurant currently is near the Energy Corridor at 13346 Briar Forest Drive. Daniel Feigelson of Newform Real Estate represented Great W’Kana.

Atelier Isabelle Rose, a high-end hair salon, will occupy 3,855 square feet and was represented by Sam Sheff of Sheff Properties. 

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...