Gordy & Sons Outfitters At 22 Waugh Dr.

houstonfella

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

The city did quite a bit inside the building at 22 Waugh before handing it over to the developers. They gutted some of it and took out things like sinks and light fixtures etc.

The new owners were cited this month for the trash remaining on the back of the property after some of the work they had been doing on the building.

The last update I heard was that they were to demo and break ground by summer... But still no real activity yet.

I am on the board of the Waugh townhome community that is next to the proposed building, so if y'all hear any new info, please pass it on!

Thanks!

They're looking for a new equity partner so I wouldn't anticipate anything happening in the near future.

That said there are two other proposed developments in the immediate area that have a real chance of happening.

• 1 month later...

The JLL 2Q report says that this tower has broken ground.  Don't know how accurate this is given the report's blurb on 609 Main is clearly out of date.  

"22 Waugh Drive is a development by Stream Realty and is 

scheduled to deliver mid-2015. They have broken ground on the 
220,000 square foot tower"

• 3 weeks later...

so this one is dead?

It doesn't look good. Maybe another forumer can add some new information ( ;)), but they were last looking for a new equity partner. Chances are, this tower is actually dead.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived