San Felipe Place: Office Building At 2229 San Felipe St.

God that suburban-concept Wells Fargo is so out of place.

It definitely is, but I've got family at 2727 Kirby, and a tower there would ruin the view, so I'm hoping it doesn't get built up during this boom.

Edited by Sky-guy

You think that's bad...

This one is in DOWNTOWN.

ADE81808-F2DF-45C5-8DDA-5E41FE40BBDB_zps

And imo a very prime site. On the corner of market square, and the bayou and trail system literally runs under one corner of your lot (open that area up to the bayou).

I believe the one you posted was recently put on the market.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mason Miller from Hines took us on a tour.  The views were incredible!  He said it is 30% leased and construction will be done in 30 days.  Later I will upload the pictures.  He said they are trying to obtain LEED Gold certification.  The retail floor will have Fellini's Café and Cadence Bank.   

• Like 4

Mason Miller from Hines took us on a tour.  The views were incredible!  He said it is 30% leased and construction will be done in 30 days.  Later I will upload the pictures.  He said they are trying to obtain LEED Gold certification.  The retail floor will have Fellini's Café and Cadence Bank.   

Sounds like a home run project.

Advice here.  What size the files need to be to post the pictures?

i agree with hindesky. Use Imgur and when you upload it you will then be brought to a screen which gives you different lines of code. Go to the option for forums and message boards and that should be the one. You will see the line of code start with this:  %7Boption%7D and end with it.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://www.bizjournals.com/houston/morning_call/2015/10/exclusivehouston-billionaire-takes-top-floor-of.html

Rich and Nancy Kinder have leased the top floor of San Felipe Place, a River Oaks tower that was completed last month.

The Kinders will use half of the nearly 15,000 square feet for their family office; the other half of the 17th floor will be home to the Kinder Foundation, the family's philanthropic organization.

Ground-floor tenants include Alabama-based Cadence Bank, which is leasing 3,600 square feet on the ground floor, and Rossini Cafe, a sister restaurant to Fellini Caffe in Rice Village, which will occupy 1,500 square feet.

Other tenants include Pennsylvania-based Knoll Furniture, which has taken 9,000 square feet; Houston-based Wareing Athon & Co., which has leased 9,175 square feet; and Buck Keenan LLP, which has taken 7,000 square feet.

• Like 6