San Felipe Place: Office Building At 2229 San Felipe St.

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, nativehoustonion said:

If you get a chance a have a Rossini Caffe in the lobby the best coffee you will ever have.  A very nice place for a business meeting. 

I couldn't agree more, have had a few coffee meetings at Rossini and the entire project was so well done and a huge compliment to the neighborhood.  I wouldn't be surprised if we saw more small boutique office buildings with the same high quality be proposed for the area.  SFP is wonderfully done.

• Like 2

Very nice place.  The Kinder Foundation is on the top floor.  It is so wonderful when people give back to the city of Houston.  They donated money for Discovery Green, Centennial  Gardens at Herman Park, Buffalo Bayou and Memorial Park.  Even more to come.  I'm very sure the residents that oppose the building now go to Rossini because everything is very good. 

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • The title was changed to Houston photo: New Construction At Spann & San Felipe St.
  • 9 months later...

So I get on San Felipe to see if they put up the London House tower crane and see a huge AT crane, I'm think it's breaking down after setting the tower crane. But he seems too far back from the project. Turns out they were setting up the crane all morning so they could replace a chiller on top of the building. This was about 11 am. No tower crane at London House yet.

RsVn7Zp.jpg

3v49FqD.jpg

q2IU4zw.jpg

AmdYv7t.jpg

4nTLWn8.jpg

iqaEbNI.jpg

• Like 1