GreenStreet: Mixed-Use Development At 1201 Fannin St.

MontroseNeighborhoodCafe

still loving the Pavillions...

I too hope to see more and more added and waiting for Cork to open since i really enjoy their other locations...

and in related news Blue October tickets for the HOB dec 3rd show are now on presale at www.blueoctober.com

see ya there!

They should play at Fitzgerald's and only there.

Oh well.

I heard in the downtowns happenings newsletter that BCBGMAXAZRIA would open/ or is opened?

if so, has anyone been there, not that i would go there, but would like to know how it looks..

FROM the Newsletter

Fresh, modern and ready for business - BCBGMAXAZRIA has opened its doors at Houston Pavilions. With their collection of high-quality women's clothes, BCBGMAXAZRIA appeals to the woman who wants both value and exceptional quality.

Creator Max Azria says the fall collection's color palate reflects the full spectrum of emotions. "Pastels feel romantic, darks feel more serious," he says. "The mood of the collection is ladylike and the colors reflect that."

"During times like this, customers are looking for value in their purchases," Azria says. "This is why our clothes are consistently successful - we offer beautiful clothing that focuses on detail and exceptional quality."

Located on the second floor of Houston Pavilions, the store is open Monday-Saturday from 10 a.m.-9 p.m. and Sunday from noon until 6 p.m., making it easy to stop by after work.

BCBGMAXAZRIA adds to a growing mix of exciting retailers taking up residence at Houston Pavilions. XXI Forever and Books-A-Million are already ringing up customers and in the coming weeks and months more restaurants, stores and entertainment venues will join them at the downtown hot spot. Start making your holiday lists and then head over for a little shopping and a bite to eat.

Edit: Thread dedicated to BCBGMAXAZRIA can be found here

That question's been asked here like 10 times and been ignored each time.

I don't usually do this, but heck, it's Friday.

fatel.jpg

You won't be ignored tierwestah! :lol: Someone find out about those Jumbotrons!

Edited by Pumapayam

FROM the Newsletter

Fresh, modern and ready for business - BCBGMAXAZRIA has opened its doors at Houston Pavilions. With their collection of high-quality women's clothes, BCBGMAXAZRIA appeals to the woman who wants both value and exceptional quality.

I've never heard of BVHOMAXMASA before... hrm...

Edit: A thread dedicated to BCBGMAXAZRIA can be found here

You won't be ignored tierwestah! :lol: Someone find out about those Jumbotrons!

I actually, i took the liberty of calling the number myself on the website. They told me that they are still working on it. I guess they're trying to wait when most of the stores are open. I don't know why i wanted to know so bad, I guess that's part of my fatal attraction to the TV Screens! :wub:

Just walked thru the complex. There is a lot of nothing there. Stepped into House of Blues for a bit, looked really nice. But they dont do happy hours which really surprises me, so me and my group of beer hounds will seek solace elsewhere. I will revisit the place come spring when more things open, but I hope it does really well.

Went by the Houston Pavilions today and Forever 21 and BCBG Max... had a good amount of traffic for a saturday afternoon. In addition, when people were leaving HP they had bags in their hand. I don't know what this means, but if they gain a critical mass of retail, this HP and downtown shopping could be a huge hit. I was surprised by the amount of traffic they had for a saturday afternoon, couple that with all of the weekday shopping from the downtown workers and you have a successful retail outlet.

Went by the Houston Pavilions today and Forever 21 and BCBG Max... had a good amount of traffic for a saturday afternoon. In addition, when people were leaving HP they had bags in their hand. I don't know what this means, but if they gain a critical mass of retail, this HP and downtown shopping could be a huge hit. I was surprised by the amount of traffic they had for a saturday afternoon, couple that with all of the weekday shopping from the downtown workers and you have a successful retail outlet.

So BCBG MAX is open...thanks for the encouraging update...

My short-term retail whish list:

Thomas Pink

Charles Tyrwhitt

Bose Audio

Diesel

Blockbuster Video

Hallmark

My long-term wish: HP is still open in 2010

Please never mention Bose Audio again. Their speakers are horribly overrated/overpriced, and offer below-average sound quality. Customers might have more fun with a small electronics boutique. Just my thoughts.

Why Bose Sucks

I know what I'm talking about. I've got Radio Shack speakers!

I figured that would be the gist of the gripes. What is left unsaid in speaker reviews (as well as stereo and television reviews) is that the beauty is in the ear or eye of the beholder. I compared the Bose to several others at Tweeter, and based on what sounded good to me I bought the Bose. I'm not too worried about what a Circuit City employee thinks.