Five Oaks Place/Woodside: Office Tower At 1500 Post Oak Bvd.

fernz

• 2 weeks later...

attachicon.gifNYC v Houston.PNG

It looks like Manhattan is a bit bigger than the diameter of 610, and about double the width of downtown

Finally got a chance to render one of my own in Photoshop. Just a quick edit. For reference, Central Park would be roughly where Memorial Park is located. Pretty cool!

Anyone think we'll have 1.5M people (roughly the amount of Manhattan) living inside that area within the next 30-50 years?

post-6875-0-79586500-1438885650_thumb.jp

Edited by 79ta
  • Like 2

Finally got a chance to render one of my own in Photoshop. Just a quick edit. For reference, Central Park would be roughly where Memorial Park is located. Pretty cool!

Anyone think we'll have 1.5M people (roughly the amount of Manhattan) living inside that area within the next 30-50 years?

Nudge it down a skosh to leave River Oaks, Memorial Park, and the Villages out, and I'd say 1.5M is quite likely - it's already one of the denser areas overall.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

While I still hate the blockiness of this building, I will say that the colors on the top part of the building from the suns reflection in the afternoon is actually very pretty.

I dunno... it would take something pretty danged spectacular to overwhelm the Davis Collection nearby.  In that context, blocky ain't bad.

• Like 2

WOW!!!!The lighting on the Billiton is stunning. Beautiful building.

Thank you Urbannizer for posting Jay Lee's beautiful images.

I also like to give credit to the person who actually takes these pictures which most seem to forget to

give credit to.

• 3 weeks later...