Post Midtown Square: Mixed-Used In Midtown

SpaceCity

I'm not sure, my blackberry won't let me click on the "view recommendations" button. Can you? Normally it says the address of the project I believe.

I'm not sure, my blackberry won't let me click on the "view recommendations" button. Can you? Normally it says the address of the project I believe.

Cool. The rendering didn't really show it but I'm glad they are planning for retail. That section of Midtown is pretty cool and a lot of the street retail / restaurants / bars / cafes / etc seem to be very successful so it makes sense that they would build more.

• Like 1

Yea, it's really cool that this project is going ahead. This is probably my favorite part of Midtown since you can just chill at Cafe Layal, smoke hookah, and just watch the world drive by on Grey. Can't wait to see the shops that decide to come in to this development.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I could be wrong, but I think those are of phase 3. If not, where is phase 3? I think phase 4 is the little lot to the south of it with the containers.

You are right Lock, this is Phase III. Phase IV is the small lot just south of where this is. Anyone know if there is still opposition against Phase IV going up?

I could be wrong, but I think those are of phase 3. If not, where is phase 3? I think phase 4 is the little lot to the south of it with the containers.

You are right Lock, this is Phase III. Phase IV is the small lot just south of where this is. Anyone know if there is still opposition against Phase IV going up?

I was pretty unsure what phase of the project is being constructed, but the garage was facing from me north along Webster St, not to be confused with W. Webster St. I took this picture facing north from Webster and Cushing, right along W Webster St.

Map

From my angle it seemed the garage was placed between Cushing, W Gray, Valentine, and Webster St. In conclusion, I have no idea what to call this project.

Edited by kdog08

yes all of these pictures are of phase III, i have not heard any resolution on phase IV, that lot is currently where the construction trailor is sitting just south of the construction pictures

great pictures by the way... i wonder what west gray will look like in 3 years???

Edited by DrLan34

Dumb question: I drove by there recently but it looks like they built a second parking garage North of the main project. It was roughly at the block bounded by Victor, Cushing, and Cleveland... Is that Post Midtown's doing as well or a separate project?

That is for City Centre Phase II, they are building apartments on 2 lots (one with a dog run) and that parking garage on the lot you are talking about.

• Like 1

you can say that again and again.

• 1 month later...