Post Oak Shopping Center At 1703-1751 Post Oak Blvd.

On 12/24/2021 at 1:34 AM, kennyc05 said:

What happens to the Starbucks on the corner?

not sure as they just went through an entire inside renovation just a few weeks ago...but with the money they make maybe they don't mind a start over in the next year or two...

(ps...i like the new inside better btw!)

• Like 3

• The title was changed to Post Oak Shopping Center Future Redevelopment

well guess what...i went to get my bike serviced and lo and behold Dick's Sporting Goods said for now they are NOT moving so we cannot consider the Meyerland store a relocation..

wow...totally different story that what i got from the original guy i spoke to in the bike department months ago...i wonder what is up with this plaza...anyone have the latest? 

• Like 3

• The title was changed to Possible Residential Development On Kirby Dr.
  • 4 weeks later...

Moving into the Kenny & Ziggy's former unit at Post Oak Shopping Center is The Honey Hole. This is a new dining establishment from the proprietors of Swamp Chicken and Prey (located at Blvd Place).

The descriptors listed on the restaurant's entity filing are bistro and brunch bar. I assume the menu will have a Southern, possibly Louisiana slant based on the owner's other restaurants.

The address for the Honey Hole is 2327 Post Oak Blvd. Post Oak Shopping Center is located in the Galleria/Uptown area at 2019-2521 Post Oak Blvd.

https://www.instagram.com/thehoneyhole_
y6i8n7G.jpg

Edited by IntheKnowHouston
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 8/9/2022 at 3:03 AM, IntheKnowHouston said:

Moving into the Kenny & Ziggy's former unit at Post Oak Shopping Center is The Honey Hole. This is a new dining establishment from the proprietors of Swamp Chicken and Prey (located at Blvd Place).

The descriptors listed on the restaurant's entity filing are bistro and brunch bar. I assume the menu will have a Southern, possibly Louisiana slant based on the owner's other restaurants.

The address for the Honey Hole is 2327 Post Oak Blvd. Post Oak Shopping Center is located in the Galleria/Uptown area at 2019-2521 Post Oak Blvd.

https://www.instagram.com/thehoneyhole_
y6i8n7G.jpg

The Honey Hole (The Hone Hole Bistro & Brunch Bar) recently launched its website. Spring 2023 is the estimated opening.

Located at 2327 Post Oak Blvd, the Honey Hole takes over Kenny & Ziggy's former unit at Post Oak Shopping Center.

https://www.thehoneyholehtx.com/

1 hour ago, kennyc05 said:

I thought this strip center was in the process of clearing out for redevelopment? 

no something happened where Dick's at one point told me they were moving out this year...then months later they told me they renewed their contract.... kooky as i was excited about this possible redevelopment. I am sure it will eventually happen...just not sure when

Edited by gene
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, gene said:

no something happened where Dick's at one point told me they were moving out this year...then months later they told me they renewed their contract.... kooky as i was excited about this possible redevelopment. I am sure it will eventually happen...just not sure when

I guess eventually one day.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, kennyc05 said:

I thought this strip center was in the process of clearing out for redevelopment? 

I don't know. It seems whatever redevelopment plans may have been on the drawing board are on hold.

As you may recall, local restaurant group Eighty Six'd opened three concepts in Post Oak Shopping Center this year: Sushi on Post Oak, event center Toque, and Irish pub Ducky McShweeney's. 

Edited by IntheKnowHouston
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, IntheKnowHouston said:

I don't know. It seems whatever redevelopment plans may have been on the drawing board are on hold.

As you may recall, local restaurant group Eighty Six'd opened three concepts in Post Oak Shopping Center this year: Sushi on Post Oak, event center Toque, and Irish pub Ducky McShweeney's. 

Office Monkey GIF

• Haha 4

• 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to Galleria Area Office Space Update
  • 4 months later...

Yokoso Hospitality is opening a speakeasy concept, according to recent job listings. The exact location is not included in the listing. However, Uptown is the general area for the bar and/or lounge.

Previously known as Eighty Six'd, the restaurant group has three businesses in Post Oak Shopping Center: Ducky McShweeney's, Sushi on Post Oak (SoPo), and Toque. Perhaps the speakeasy is opening in the same retail center?

https://poachedjobs.com/jobs/houston-tx-bar-jobs-yokoso-hospitality-group-mixologist

• The title was changed to Post Oak Shopping Center At 1703-1751 Post Oak Blvd.