Post Oak Shopping Center At 2019-2521 Post Oak Blvd.

Checked it out last night and my wife and I enjoyed it. I was very impressed with a few members of their staff who were extremely nice and helpful. One guy was making a faces at our 15 month old, who thought it was hilarious. Will definitely go back!

Thanks to everyone on here for recommending it!

Went there tonight. I grew up in so cal and in n out is the best. This place is the closest we are ever going to get to a good burger. Get the burger with the special sauce, hold the pickles and its real close to in n out. Now if only I could get them to make animal fries I would be in heaven.

Went there tonight. I grew up in so cal and in n out is the best. This place is the closest we are ever going to get to a good burger. Get the burger with the special sauce, hold the pickles and its real close to in n out. Now if only I could get them to make animal fries I would be in heaven.

So i decided to check this place out, I have to agree the burgers there are fantastic, extremely better than Whataburger, Mcdonalds, etc... However they do fall a bit short of In-n-Out. The fries there are not like In-N-Out, It seems that here they add more seasonings. All In all it was pretty good, will definitely go back, but like another poster said "It's nothing to go home and tell the world about". IMO :-)

Oh by the way paid $8.04 for their junior cheeseburger, small drink, and small fries.

However they do fall a bit short of In-n-Out. The fries there are not like In-N-Out, It seems that here they add more seasonings.

I would agree, not as good as In-N-Out but definately much better than the area competition. For a buck or two more you get a much better product than Whataburger or Sonic.

My wife and I tried the famous "In N Out" burger while in LA during a recent trip. I don't know what all the rage is all about. It's a decent burger that I could easily compare to Wendy's or Whataburger. The fries on the other hand, I tossed out on my way out the door.

But I'm still looking forward to checking out Mooyah, as I do my best to support all local establishments. I've taken the kids to Johnny Rockets a few time. Recently been trying to watch the pocketbook and the waistline so I haven't been in a while. I'll be sad to hear if they're now gone for good from La Centera. There's still one in Katy Mills. My only complaint for both locations has been the service.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my PSA for those of you in Deregulated utility markets, FYI - this is the cheapest time of year to lock in your electricity rate. They'll start going back up in about a week or so.

I lucked out last year and got a 10.9 cent rate (ambit) for a one year fixed rate which saved me about $1433 off Reliant's usual rate. I recall some REPs were charging 22-25 cents per kwhr last summer!

Current Best price in Houston that I found was with Champion Energy at 11.3 cents per kwhr (+$4.95 recurring fee) for a 12-month fixed rate contract. Promo code "SAVERPLUS"

Get it while you can...

Champion Energy

If anyone knows of any better rates right now in Houston, post'em!

I'm locked in with Tara Energy for a year at 10.45, but that might just be a deal for renewing customers.

Never heard of them. Sad that we can get something like electricity from no-name companies, that we've never heard of. Something is seriously screwed up.

Listen to KUHF or watch Channel 8 during fund drives and you'll hear/see them. They do sponsor challenges and 1% kw usage on the monthly bill can be donated to one of a number of local charities. No problems with them so far (2 years), and they automatically credited our bill for 3 weeks after Ike without us having to pitch a fit.

SHAME ON YOU for trying to get referral kickbacks! The original link he posted had an Affiliate ID in it.

Morons. I wish I was getting a kickback or at least some sort of freebie. I'd be a pretty good paid spokesman.

Unfortunately, not though. That's just the link I found with the coupon code that gives you the unpublished 11.3 cent rate.

I'll try not to share helpful info on this board in the future. Hate to upset the assclowns.

Edited by mrfootball

Morons. I wish I was getting a kickback or at least some sort of freebie. I'd be a pretty good paid spokesman.

Unfortunately, not though. That's just the link I found with the coupon code that gives you the unpublished 11.3 cent rate.

I'll try not to share helpful info on this board in the future. Hate to upset the assclowns.

So basically it was a link with the Promo Code "SAVERPLUS" built in.

Chrissy, I think this was a misunderstanding.

3scomp4.jpg

For your posts supporting him I demand harakiri!

Didn't you already say that?