Brava: 46-Story Residential High-Rise At 414 Milam St.

brijonmang

Haven’t seen any comments here on the glass already being installed in the cut out section of the podium.

It appears to be a lot darker than what I imagined. It looks to be black instead of the blue-ish gray that we are use to seeing on Hines’ Texas Tower and 609 Main. 

• Like 7

On 8/5/2020 at 12:49 PM, DRUTH said:

I think when it's all done,  it will come together nicely......   I will remain optimistic.  🙂

qKSk12q.jpg

Looks like darker glass or metal at the bottom here... Are you sure it is glass? If it is, we may have 2 colors of glass here.

• Like 1

Does anybody have access to the top pool deck at the Market Square tower? I'm curious how this new building will block the view of the skyline from that pool deck especially the glass infinity pool. That is such a unique feature of the building and it would suck if the view was completely blocked by this new tower. I am sure that pool deck is also a selling point as well and tenants in that building probably will be dissapointed if the pool deck view is gone.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cougarpad said:

Does anybody have access to the top pool deck at the Market Square tower? I'm curious how this new building will block the view of the skyline from that pool deck especially the glass infinity pool. That is such a unique feature of the building and it would suck if the view was completely blocked by this new tower. I am sure that pool deck is also a selling point as well and tenants in that building probably will be dissapointed if the pool deck view is gone.

The Preston touches a small sliver of Preston Street, so the only thing that would be blocked is maybe 10-15 degrees directly across from the cantilever pool. I would imagine the overall view will be mildly affected.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, cougarpad said:

Not to mention no more skinny dippin' in the "oh hell naw" pool... :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/23/2020 at 9:04 AM, cougarpad said:

Inquire about a leasing a unit. When I did a year or two ago the tour included the pool deck and gym on the 39th floor.

Edited by jermh
  • Like 2