Brava: 46-Story Residential High-Rise At 414 Milam St.

brijonmang

rose_PNG66754.png

^^^ my gosh HAIF, judging from all of these extremely generous illustrations provided via our COOL, HARD WORKING, DYNAMIC and FAITHFUL photographers, THE PRESTON is going to become one of the most luxurious developments in the southwest.  this burgeoning edifice just reeks of ALL THINGS MIAMI in my opinion.  a TOAST to all involved...

• Like 5

8 hours ago, cityliving said:

Not one of the most attractive view from this angle of the building while under construction, should look a lot better once the facade goes up to cover it up.

This will be my favorite angle of this build when it's finished.

4QBdRtr.jpg

• Like 6

74b4b6e3299c72aa67967f4d2fd7936c.png

^^^ as i have stated a few times beforehand, this edifice's design just "reeks of the cool winds of MIAMI, FLORIDA".  we are just not accustomed to seeing this form of "COOL EASY BREEZY" condominium design within our fair city of houston, and especially with its forecasted height.  we shall be forever beholden to HINES development... for their seemingly never ending commitment/dedication to the future of our most wonderful/fair city...

63c6893a8739f4d6044f605d462089fe.jpeg

• Like 3

13 hours ago, monarch said:

^^^ as i have stated a few times beforehand, this edifice's design just "reeks of the cool winds of MIAMI, FLORIDA".  we are just not accustomed to seeing this form of "COOL EASY BREEZY" condominium design within our fair city of houston, and especially with its forecasted height.  we shall be forever beholden to HINES development... for their seemingly never ending commitment/dedication to the future of our most wonderful/fair city...

I've always thought 2727 Kirby had a major Miami vibe. 

4867895180_50d889c8a7_b.jpg

• Like 7

• The title was changed to Brava (Block 42) Residential High-Rise: 46-Stories